Ticket question - no park hopper???

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
Hi everyone! :wave:

I was wondering...let's say I buy a 7 day NO park hopper ticket, but want to go to 2 parks in one day...can I use 2 days worth of tickets in one day to go to two parks??? I hope the answer is yes!!!

suzpman

unfortunately the answer is no. Just tried it last week when we took our neighbor's daughter with us going from Epcot to the Magic Kingdom. My children and I had hopper but she had one day per park multi pass. We couldn't just take off a second day.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
suzpman is right. If you want to hop, you have to buy the hopper option. No alternatives.

2excitedkids

i didn't know this, i would think that you could just use an additional day off our your tickets. we planned this way as a back up when we went last month, we had 8 days worth of tickets but only planned 7 days in the park, we didn't do park hopper (and never needed it either), good thing we didn't try to do this! i guess you learn something new everyday!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The thing to remember it is a 7 "day" ticket not a 7 "park" ticket. A 10 day MYW base ticket is $230 but a 5 day with park hopping is $262 so in theory it would be less expensive to by a 10 day ticket and be able to go to 2 separate parks per day vs. a park hopper. However, Disney was very careful when they created the MYW ticket system to close up loop holes such as these. If they did not MYW base tickets would need to be more expensive to compensate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom