Ticket Prices - HELP!

ReDefined

My wife and I are staying at the Carribbean Beach Resort in September for 10 days/9 nights, but have not yet purchased our Park Hopper length of stay package. What can we expect to pay and where can we get the best deal on this length of stay thing.

We are coming from Canada as well...

Nana

I have never replied to a post before so whenever someone with more "disney know-how" reads this, feel free to correct any mistakes. Right now, Disney is offering a Canadian 'at-par' offer. I am not sure of the details but it has to do with the conversion of money and it sounds like a good deal. I am also not sure if you have checked into the fairytale package either but since you are staying "on-site" and wish to purchase the length-of-stay passes, this sounds like it is the deal for you. Have you checked the website www.mousesavers.com? It tells you all about those two offerings. Again, someone who knows more than me will be able to tell you if it is possible to convert your room-only reservation into one of those packages but it is worth a try.:)

:) Nana

Upvote 0

ReDefined

Original Poster
Thanks Nana,

I am already staying in the park but need to purchase admission tickets. Any ideas on the best place to purchase and at the best rate? 10 days.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Right now with the new fairytale packages you save approx. 43% off your room rate. You do end up saving quite a bit with the length of stay passes. After your 8th day, the price per day starts to go down significantly. You may also want to check into the annual passes. The price should be cheaper than the length of stay for 10 days and they come out with some really good discounts for AP holders where you save around 45% on your room rate.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom