Ticket price increase

Sean23

Original Poster
Re: Re: Ticket price increase

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
I posted a complete list of the price increases on 12/31. The increase on the list I posted is due to the state tax increase from 6% to 6.5%.

Pam

Seaworld is raising ticket prices from $49.95 to $51.95 before taxes. The new gate price for seaworld monday with 6.5% tax should be $55.33.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
These are the prices that I have listed as of 1/1/03

Sea World
Our Price $49.95 $40.95 Gate Price: $53.20 $43.61

I will have to adjust my price list then. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by Sean23
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...4,0,7204536.story?coll=orl-business-headlines

The link above shows seaworld is increasing ticket prices on monday. I wonder if disney is also going to raise prices soon.

Hey!
Yeah, I agree with all the other people out there. I don't think disney will raise there prices for tickets because they just did recently. They may have to though, due to all the new parks and attractions that are being built, but after all that, they may cut ticket prices too? You never know!

disneydentist

Re: Re: Ticket price increase

Originally posted by Imagineer Jer
Hey!
Yeah, I agree with all the other people out there. I don't think disney will raise there prices for tickets because they just did recently. They may have to though, due to all the new parks and attractions that are being built, but after all that, they may cut ticket prices too? You never know!

I think I can safely say that there's one thing we all know, they never cut ticket prices.

Imagineer Jer

Re: Re: Re: Ticket price increase

Originally posted by disneydentist
I think I can safely say that there's one thing we all know, they never cut ticket prices.

Hey!
You don't know that for a fact! The buisness for Disney could be doing well and all of a sudden they drop the price of tickets for a certain amount of time?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom