PXL_20240225_223601588.jpg

Main Street vehicles were out today.

PXL_20240225_214837933.jpg
PXL_20240225_214812163.jpg

PXL_20240225_220830369.jpg

Then took in the steam boat....

PXL_20240225_232311171.jpg
PXL_20240225_233540650.jpg

On the way there notice Tiana in the windows where the Muppets use to be.

PXL_20240225_214108739.jpg

Just a smiling and waving. Maybe she thought this was New Orleans Square?

:)

Overall beautiful day in the MK

PXL_20240225_212200147.jpg

JIMINYCR

With the attraction getting worked on and readied to open (whenever that will be) , I expect Tiana is going to be showing up more frequently to start the hype for her drawing guests in. Dis wants this to be a big event because of what it represents so they will highly promote it.
I did enjoy the Muppets in Frontierland when they had their shows. Very entertaining.
Thanks for all the pics.

Eric Graham

Wonderful pictures. I wish they would end up doing more with the Muppets. I recall they had a Muppet Pickle Milkshake at a festival when I was at Disney a time ago. I ended up getting a Beaker/Dr. Bunsen Honeydew piece of art from a local Disney artist and had it framed for my Disney room downstairs. I always have enjoyed riding the train at the Magic Kingdom. I used to collect HO trains as a kid growing up, but didn't know what happened to them....

muddyrivers

With the attraction getting worked on and readied to open (whenever that will be) , I expect Tiana is going to be showing up more frequently to start the hype for her drawing guests in. Dis wants this to be a big event because of what it represents so they will highly promote it.
I did enjoy the Muppets in Frontierland when they had their shows. Very entertaining.
Thanks for all the pics.
Not trying to be nitpicky, just wanting to make sure I didn't miss a Muppets thing in the park. Are you talking about when they did Great Moments in History (but mostly the American parts :p) in Liberty Square? Or did they do something separate in Frontierland as well? If the latter, what did they do?

VicariousCorpse

Are you talking about when they did Great Moments in History (but mostly the American parts :p) in Liberty Square? Or did they do something separate in Frontierland as well? If the latter, what did they do?
Pretty sure they just meant Liberty Square. The only time I've seen the Muppets in Frontierland was Miss Piggy riding Thunder Mountain.

JIMINYCR

Not trying to be nitpicky, just wanting to make sure I didn't miss a Muppets thing in the park. Are you talking about when they did Great Moments in History (but mostly the American parts :p) in Liberty Square? Or did they do something separate in Frontierland as well? If the latter, what did they do?
Yes meant to refer to Liberty square from the window the OP had posted the pic..

DisneyFanatic12

Great show, but Sam Eagle should have led a glorious three hour finale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom