Throw out any ride ideas for a Disney Park

Brummyboy92

Not a ride, however I'd like to see an UP dining experience.

I think it could be really easy to do, outside simply looks like the house with the balloons coming out of the top, inside is a restaurant in which the windows are screens so that it looks like you're flying through the sky. The floors could gently rock, and there could be creaking, etc... There could be an old record player in each section, banging out some vintage tunes. Would make for a really unique experience, and give UP a decent bit of presence in the parks.

I'm not sure what food I'd want served here, not given it much thought. Perhaps some sort of grandma/Nan style type of food.

NigelChanning

Original Poster
Not a ride, however I'd like to see an UP dining experience.

I think it could be really easy to do, outside simply looks like the house with the balloons coming out of the top, inside is a restaurant in which the windows are screens so that it looks like you're flying through the sky. The floors could gently rock, and there could be creaking, etc... There could be an old record player in each section, banging out some vintage tunes. Would make for a really unique experience, and give UP a decent bit of presence in the parks.

I'm not sure what food I'd want served here, not given it much thought. Perhaps some sort of grandma/Nan style type of food.
Sounds like an awesome idea! I could definitely see it as a mix between the 50s Prime Time Cafe at DHS and Be Our Guest at MK. Not sure how they could do this but maybe your servers could be animatronic dogs like in the movie. Just a thought.

wazowski_216

My Idea:
Name: Doofenshmirtz Drop
Placement: EPCOT
System: Drop Ride
Theme: Phineas and Ferb
Future World needs a BIG upgrade. I love EPCOT with all of my heart but I think it needs more. So my idea is you are supposed to be Perry The Platypus, but disguised as his new assistant. The Pre-show is Major Monogram and Carl giving you your mission and letting you board your elevator as Doof tells you your assignment, he sees the fedora and realizes that you are his nemesis. He then tries to trap you (where the drop comes in) and you narrowly escapes. Being Doofenshmirtz, the ride ends with the classic "CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS"
The ride ends and you enter through the gift shop, filled with Phineas and Ferb Merchandise.
The outside also looks like the building in the show.

So, this ride not only upgrades Future World, but also gives Phineas and Ferb a home at EPCOT once again

P.S. There is a Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Candace, Perry and Doof Meet and Greet Near it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom