Thread ended

I was down in July and wore the following all day then at night jumped in the pool and my makeup stayed on - similar to the makeup I have in my pic/avatar. (*essential - can purchase online)

- Estée Lauder moisturizer / for oily skin (or favorite moisturizer with spf)
-Mehron Barrier Spray*
-Smashbox primer* (matte)
- Smashbox Longwear Foundation*
- Ben Nye Banana Finishing Powder* (or whatever shade suits)
- Waterproof mascara (Smashbox)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow
-NYC brow powder/wax combo
- Ben Nye Final Seal Spray*
-tinted lip balm with spf

Bring rice paper blotting sheets and if you just a little powder. If you think that's too much glop then I'd just get a good base tan all over and use a tinted moisturizer, waterproof mascara and go light.

Drink water - to stay cool! Have fun!

She has it down. Especially the Ben Nye. It's high quality professional makeup I have used as a makeup artist for over 30 years and you can find it at theatrical supply or costume shops and on-line at Amazon. Final Seal is a great product that allows perspiration to rise through and be blotted away while keeping your look intact. Yet it still washes away with a good cleanser at the end of the day. Go light with it though and dry it completely with the blowdryer on cool setting before opening your eyes as it can be irritating when wet. I also recommend layering eyepencil topped with matching shadow to set your liner like powder sets a foundation. Tinted SPF cream and mineral foundation are a good combo. Sephora's house brand lip stain is amazing and wears well. Avoid gloss. Too sticky in the heat and reappliction is a nuisance at the parks. Prep lips with a touch of primer or foundation for easy removal. One more note on the Final Seal: make sure you are done because you cannot blend into or on top of it. Now go be the gorgeous Disney you.

cheesecake

I would also recommend a setting powder or spray. I love the spray from Urban Decay. It's pricey, but at Ulta they usually have travel sized bottles, if you don't want to commit to the full one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom