Thoughts on final ADR's

nbgrif4060

Original Poster
For my trip in October I have the following booked

Kona Cafe
Yak and Yeti
Le Cellier
Le Chefs de France

I am a little worried about Le Chefs de France because I have seen several bad reviews lately. Any Suggestions or changes that I might want to make? All will be new to us but Kona Cafe. It is one of our favorites.

Dad 2 M & M

We really like Y & Y and Le Cellier. Never been to Les Chefs, but would love to hear your review (if you keep the ressie). Are you on the dining plan?

Gator

Don't be worried about that french food. It's pretty good there. Yak&Yeti isn't one of my favorites. Usually when I'm at AK, I'll head over to Flame Tree BBQ for their really good food.

luv

I think everyone should try whatever restaurants they want to try. :)

All I ever get at Kona is a salad. I don't think I've even been there for dinner...but the salad is good. :)

Le Cellier is fine. It isn't as good as everyone makes it out to be, but it's good. The ambiance is cozy. They are big fans of salt there. I don't know if our neighbors to the north go big on salt or if it is just that restaurant.

Haven't been to Y&Y.

I like Les Chefs. I see a lot of people don't, but I do. For whatever that's worth. :)

wdwfan4ver

Be careful with Le Cellier. While it is not what it was, there is an issue that shows up at Le Cellier sometimes. I was there for lunch two times on my last trip and one of them had the main entree rushed. I wasn't done eating one piece of pretzel bread when I got the main entree. It felt like it only took them 5 minutes for me to get it despite me ordering the Filet mignon with me wanting it to be cooked medium.

I know a couple that also had one of their 2 Le Cellier lunch adr's rushed. The Filet mignon according to that person wasn't good at all despite ordering it medium.

Mukta

I have enjoyed my meals at all 4 of your choices.
Kona is one of my favs too. Asian food in general appeals to me, so I like Y&Y.
I haven't been to Le Cellier in years, but I used to love it.
Le Chefs is a frequent repeat for me. I love seeing Remy and the food is always delicious.

wiigirl

I really like Chefs de France....never had a bad experience. :)
75.gif

real mad hatter

Be careful with Le Cellier. While it is not what it was, there is an issue that shows up at Le Cellier sometimes. I was there for lunch two times on my last trip and one of them had the main entree rushed. I wasn't eating one piece of pretzel bread when I got the main entree. It felt like it only took them 5 minutes for me to get it despite me ordering the Filet mignon with me wanting it to be cooked medium.

I know a couple that also had one of their 2 Le Cellier lunch adr's rushed. The Filet mignon according to that person wasn't good at all despite ordering it medium.
Agree!

luv

Be careful with Le Cellier. While it is not what it was, there is an issue that shows up at Le Cellier sometimes. I was there for lunch two times on my last trip and one of them had the main entree rushed. I wasn't done eating one piece of pretzel bread when I got the main entree. It felt like it only took them 5 minutes for me to get it despite me ordering the Filet mignon with me wanting it to be cooked medium.

This advice bears repeating and goes for many WDW restaurants. They bring the food quickly. It isn't just good for the servers. Many people are eager to get back into the parks.

If you want to sit, chat, relax and have a longish meal, take your time ordering!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom