Thoughts on Fastpasses

JCBarbie

Original Poster
What do you guys think of fastpasses in general?

As A Cast Member: I'm not fond of them. I hate merging lines because everyone gets upset when it happens.

As a guest: I'd rather just wait in a faster moving line. I like waiting in line (crazy I know) but you get to hang out in cool ques and meet new people from all over the universes.

drdoom1001

Fastpass works well most of the time.Getting a FP for a ride with a 60 minute line and then you go ride a ride with a 40 minute line,so you only have to wait 40 minutes versus 100 is why it works.Now if you go to Epcot at 2pm and the only way to ride Soarin is with an 80 minute line cause FP's are gone and they slow down the regular line is why in certain cases it doesn't work,but overall it's a great system!!!

Tim G

Fastpass works well most of the time.Getting a FP for a ride with a 60 minute line and then you go ride a ride with a 40 minute line,so you only have to wait 40 minutes versus 100 is why it works.Now if you go to Epcot at 2pm and the only way to ride Soarin is with an 80 minute line cause FP's are gone and they slow down the regular line is why in certain cases it doesn't work,but overall it's a great system!!!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=162910

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom