Thoughts on Dining Lineup

Minnie1986

Original Poster
My 60 day mark is coming up very soon, so I wanted to have some experts give my table service list a once over before everything is solidified. Thank you!

Day 1- Resort & Disney Springs Day
Maya Grill

Day 2- Hollywood Studios
Ale & Compass

Day 3- EPCOT
Trattoria al Forno

Day 4- Magic Kingdom
Steakhouse 71

Day 5- Animal Kingdom
Yak & Yeti

Day 6- Park Hopping Day
1900 Park Fare

Day 7- Departure Day
Morimoto Asia Lunch

James J

In the Parks
No
Coronado Springs has become our resort of choice on our last 3 trips and we avoid Maya Grill, as it's pretty average at best. If we're eating at CSR we always go to Three Bridges instead.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Coronado Springs has become our resort of choice on our last 3 trips and we avoid Maya Grill, as it's pretty average at best. If we're eating at CSR we always go to Three Bridges instead.
Any suggestion for Mexican that are not inside one of the parks? I know there's Rosa Mexicano, however, there's also two in my city and I go there fairly often.

Weather_Lady

As long as you don't mind leaving the parks repeatedly to go to resorts for dining (which, if you take an afternoon break anyway, is probably not inconvenient), I think it's an excellent list. For me, an "excellent" list encompasses a number of different types of cuisine and different dining styles, in a variety of locations, and your plans certainly fit the bill!

Eric Graham

My 60 day mark is coming up very soon, so I wanted to have some experts give my table service list a once over before everything is solidified. Thank you!

Day 1- Resort & Disney Springs Day
Maya Grill

Day 2- Hollywood Studios
Ale & Compass

Day 3- EPCOT
Trattoria al Forno

Day 4- Magic Kingdom
Steakhouse 71

Day 5- Animal Kingdom
Yak & Yeti

Day 6- Park Hopping Day
1900 Park Fare

Day 7- Departure Day
Morimoto Asia Lunch
Do you know if you join Landry's Select Club they own Yak and Yeti and TREX. There is a fee to join and you can pretty much call around the day you want to go and circumvent the Dining. It's a perk for being part of the club. They send you a gift card for joining and you also receive a gift card on your birthday. And from time to time they offer discounts on gift cards from their restaurants as well. Happy traveling!

The Colonel

Looks pretty good. However, I do not like Steakhouse 71. The steaks were bad cuts, small, and were way over salted which I think is becoming a thing used in Disney to hide bad meat.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
CS has two great restaurants: Three Bridges and Toledo.
I'm going to make a last minute game day decision between Maya Grill and Three Bridges. If it were just me, I'd totally go Three Bridges, but since it will also be my niece, I want her to have more familiar options (she's a wee bit of a picky eater).

Last edited:

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Do you know if you join Landry's Select Club they own Yak and Yeti and TREX. There is a fee to join and you can pretty much call around the day you want to go and circumvent the Dining. It's a perk for being part of the club. They send you a gift card for joining and you also receive a gift card on your birthday. And from time to time they offer discounts on gift cards from their restaurants as well. Happy traveling!

I didn't; thank you for the tip!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
As long as you don't mind leaving the parks repeatedly to go to resorts for dining (which, if you take an afternoon break anyway, is probably not inconvenient), I think it's an excellent list. For me, an "excellent" list encompasses a number of different types of cuisine and different dining styles, in a variety of locations, and your plans certainly fit the bill!
Don't mind leaving the parks for meals; gives us a nice break from the day.

Ksearcy

We used to go to Chevy's, a great Mexican restaurant, but they bulldozed it and replaced it with something else unfortunately.
They actually re-opened near the Mall at Millenia. Evidently, they didn't do too well there, as that location closed a few weeks ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom