This woman from dining remembered talking to me :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
A couple days ago during my lunch break I called Disney dining and I did some updates on my birthday meals. Anyways the girl I talked to said she remembers talking to me, she remembered my voice :)

It's true that a lot of cast members remember little me when I go back to DisneyWorld, because I am a very one of a kind person :wave: But I did not think that someone from Disney dining would remember talking to me on the phone even though I do call them a lot. She told me that she does not get a lot of people who book for a party of one and that must have really helped her remember me. Also there are some eating places in Disney that I book and go to a lot so that might have helped her remember me also :wave:

Being one of a kind is so much fun :sohappy:

Belle's Mom

I spoke to a woman from Disney Dining a few weeks ago & it turned out we use to live just a few blocks from each other :ROFLOL:. When she asked me for my phone number, she recognized the area code so we got to talking and realized we were almost neighbors. The song is right.....it IS a small world.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I spoke to a woman from Disney Dining a few weeks ago & it turned out we use to live just a few blocks from each other :ROFLOL:. When she asked me for my phone number, she recognized the area code so we got to talking and realized we were almost neighbors. The song is right.....it IS a small world.

That is Awesome and you are right it really is a small world after all :sohappy:
I Love that ride :sohappy:

LuLaSue

That is really cool that she remembered you! It has to be easy to remember you though, you are always so sweet! :)

BSikor

I think we need to get an audio file of your voice on here so we can hear. I think we are all curious now. :)

By the way, Tim do you live locally?

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I think we need to get an audio file of your voice on here so we can hear. I think we are all curious now. :)

By the way, Tim do you live locally?

Yes I should record my little voice and send it here :p Who knows, maybe Disney will take my voice and put it on one of the rides :wave:

Anyways, I do live close to DisneyWorld, but I am not a local. Some people might say I live kinda far from the World and compared to the locals I do. But when you stop and think about how far most people are from the World, I live very close to the World :wave:

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I'm about 25-30 minutes away in Altamonte Springs. How about you?

By the way, i really like your pictures.

Thank You :) I am glad that you like my photos :)

As for where I live, well I don't want to post that on a public message board. You see there are some people who enjoy stalking me online and they read my posts on this board as well as other boards :rolleyes: :shrug:

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
How rude...:rolleyes:

I don't understand why people feel the need to be rude :shrug: captainkidd bumped up 2 threads of mine just to be mean :rolleyes: What is interesting is captainkidd did not hurt me when he bumped up these 2 threads :) In fact after captainkidd bumped up these 2 threads to be mean to me, other people saw these 2 threads and they started being nice to me :)

BSikor

Thank You :) I am glad that you like my photos :)

As for where I live, well I don't want to post that on a public message board. You see there are some people who enjoy stalking me online and they read my posts on this board as well as other boards :rolleyes: :shrug:

Sorry. I wasn't looking for specifics. I was just wondering how far away you are to the magic. I go very often (almost weekly) and was wondering if we would ever bump into each other since it seems like you are there often. Not trying to stalk, just being friendly and curious.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Sorry. I wasn't looking for specifics. I was just wondering how far away you are to the magic. I go very often (almost weekly) and was wondering if we would ever bump into each other since it seems like you are there often. Not trying to stalk, just being friendly and curious.

I did not say you were trying to stalk. I said some other people who read my posts on this board and other boards stalk me online.

Anyways I am a couple hours from DisneyWorld. We might would happen to see eachother in DisneyWorld some time who knows. I do go to DisneyWorld a lot. I don't plan to go back there until like December, but there is a chance that I might make it up there before than. I also have a 2 week birthday vacation coming up :wave:

LuLaSue

Tim your right! Those others who were being rude bumped your thread and look at all the wonderful folks that jumped aboard to chat. Just ignore the rude people out there...your too sweet to be troubled with that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom