This Website Drives Me Crazy

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
So when they first rolled out the MyExperience system, every single time I logged in, it would tell me my password was wrong which it wasn't but it would force me to change it every time to log in.

It then "magically" worked one day and allowed me to keep logging in with my password for about a year. Today it's telling me my password is wrong which it is not. I changed it and it told me my password which I just changed is wrong which is it not.

What goes on with this site?!?!

Tom

Beta Return
If you've had other accounts with Disney (i.e. D23, DVC, DisneyStore, old DisneyWorld.com accounts, etc), you will want to contact each of those entities individually and have them change your e-mail address to the same one you use for MDE. This will allow you to change your passwords across the entire Disney web-sphere and sync everything up.

This incident today could just have been a temporary glitch, but regardless, you'll want to sync everything anyway. Once I got ALL of my various Disney accounts in sync, that one login (my personal email address) and password have worked for everything.

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
@Tom that's a good point. I think everything is synced but I will double check. I am logged on now with no problem so hopefully it was just a glitch. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom