This puts Sum of All Thrills to shame!

Ziffman

Original Poster
Interesting! It looks cool. But I rather have some live action stuff than virtual reality.

Is that a KUKA arm though?

I believe it is a KUKA arm, yes. And I agree that live action would make it even better, but I love the aspect of the rider having full control DURING the attraction. That is very cool!

MarkTwain

Here's what I'm thinking:

Install 10 of these into a hangar-themed showbuilding, disguised as spaceships.

Give each seat an interactive Buzz Lightyear-style gun.

...and you would have the ultimate Star Wars simulator.

Seriously, the lines would go out the front gate. And it'd probably be pretty cheap by Disney standards.

Grizzly Hall 71

Here's what I'm thinking:

Install 10 of these into a hangar-themed showbuilding, disguised as spaceships.

Give each seat an interactive Buzz Lightyear-style gun.

...and you would have the ultimate Star Wars simulator.

Seriously, the lines would go out the front gate. And it'd probably be pretty cheap by Disney standards.

Hmmm maybe this could be Star Tour 2 :). Lol sike.

But I know people will read this thread and go "blah blah blah Disney doesn't need this, blah blah. Keep this out of Epcot blah blah blah. Animal Kingdom is a half day park it needs help. Blah blah blah I miss Horizons. Blah blah blah TDO stinks. Blah blah FLE is for boys also blah blah blah Universal needs this blah blah blah. Why did they take away DreamFiner? Blah blah.

And that is how this thread will go.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
But I know people will read this thread and go "blah blah blah Disney doesn't need this, blah blah. Keep this out of Epcot blah blah blah. Animal Kingdom is a half day park it needs help. Blah blah blah I miss Horizons. Blah blah blah TDO stinks. Blah blah FLE is for boys also blah blah blah Universal needs this blah blah blah. Why did they take away DreamFiner? Blah blah.

And that is how this thread will go.

I LOL'ed cause its true. :lol::lookaroun

You've pretty much summarized these forums in one easy to read paragraph. Bravo good sir! :king: :lol::D

Grizzly Hall 71

I LOL'ed cause its true. :lol::lookaroun

You've pretty much summarized these forums in one easy to read paragraph. Bravo good sir! :king: :lol::D

Thank you, thank you. :).

But it's true. Watch this go from marveling at new piece of technology to a discussion on how DreamFinder was the best character for a ride or something.

Grizzly Hall 71

I got it.

Knock down the Speedway put about 40 of these in a building. Make the capacity for 2 people to ride and theme it around the lightcycles from Tron. Make the queue Flynn's arcade and wham you've got the best Tomorrowland.

So what do you think?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom