Pre-Trip This most likely won't happen, but ya never know. (Edit: Yep, it's happening!)

First of all, I have never been so thankful for a forum because if it wasn't for this site, I would have missed out the chance of seeing GMR before it closed. So, thank you @wdwmagic for providing us with such a good Disney Fandom Kingdom and also want to thank the insiders for providing us with the info, @marni1971 and all the others!:joyfull:

In saying all that, I talked with DH last night about SSE and the possibility of it closing. We weren't planning on taking a Disney trip this year, but after hearing SSE could be closing, DH told me that we would take a trip up there just so we could ride it several times. Apparently this is one of his favorites.

So, here goes another wack at a Pre-Trip report. I say wack because to anyone who read my last and first pre-trip report, I am so sorry. I am usually very organized, but I tend to change my mind often for trips.

However, this is going to be a very short trip and there hasn't been a go ahead from DH as of yet. That is where my title comes in to play because honestly this most likely won't happen, but ya never know.

Here are the plans and yes it is another spreadsheet:bookworm:

I can't go to Disney without going to the Magic Kingdom or the Polynesian.😢

Fingers crossed we will get to do this
🤞

---

**Note

Go to page two of this thread post for what is really happening to avoid the below chaos of a mismanaged version of a Pre-Trip Report.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom