This is where the Buzz On-Ride Photo is...

Testtrack321

Original Poster
It's in the last Zurg room where he is trying to fend you off. It's the last room you can score points in. Your vehicle turns left for a few seconds while the photo is taken, then you can move. This allows for the photo to include the huge Zurg in it.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Um, the photo doesnt include Zurg in the picture....*See below*

It sucks though because the car locks up so it can take the pic. But the constant flashes sorta got on my nerves.

Plus theres no area on the pic for the points....but I did suggest that to them.

Also, they now have a gift shop at Buzz as well, a million screens to view the pics on, Zurg in jail. Lots of cool stuff, Ill upload them in a bit.

Hm.. having a little trouble with the pic, Ill get it up in a few though.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well. Im still recovering from those flashes from Buzz...not really but it seems like youd end up with retna burn afterwards. It does give the battle a cool effect though, youll see what I mean.

Universe of Energy...yeah, so you can see what position you were sleeping in when you were on the ride.

Seriously, um, well, I dunno which one should get it next, maybe Thunder Mountain?

Ill put my money down and say that Everest will end up having it.

Jacks Sally

Originally posted by disneyfamily
The next ride that will do a photo will be The Hall of Presidents. That way everyone will know what they look like while asleep.:D
:lol: Thats a goodone:lol:

kool pic X2CommNavISTC

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by disneyfamily
The next ride that will do a photo will be The Hall of Presidents. That way everyone will know what they look like while asleep.:D

Hey, thats the best kept Naptime secret at WDW! Air Conditioned and quiet! :D

MicBat

no no no... the next one is definitely going to be IASW... Just imagine the sheer look of terror in everyone's faces! :animwink:

Shaman

Originally posted by MicBat
no no no... the next one is definitely going to be IASW... Just imagine the sheer look of terror in everyone's faces! :animwink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:hammer:

disnyfan89

No, they should do it on Space Mountain. Just imagine being in complete darkness and out of nowhere comes a bright light. I can see it now all the people coming off the ride will be screaming "IM blind" :lol: :hammer:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Originally posted by disnyfan89
I can see it now all the people coming off the ride will be screaming "IM blind" :lol: :hammer:

You hear that at Buzz. Seriously, you get hit like three times before you get past the bulbs.

Yeah, I looked real happy in that one. Aggrivated because when they added in the photo op, they painted the walls in the room right before the battle.....and I couldnt find my mega point spot (The one that gets like 15,000 a pop).

Oh well, cant complain to much, hit 700,000...but then again, the belt malfunctioned so I was sitting in front of a major point spot in the alien room.

josh_e_washie

YAY I am so happy that they added an onride photo to this attraction...I'm sure they will sell VERY well considering it is such an appealing attraction to kids!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom