this is rediculous an epcot/magic kingdom copy??

WRE4ever

Original Poster
http://www.europapark.de/page,707,en.html

has anyone seen this before?? its rediculous they have all these countries some the same some not and with themed roller coasters in each .....and in france a ride called universe of energy annnnd land called adventured land with a "jungle raft" and to top it all of a geodesic sphere that look EXACTLY like Spaceship Earth!! and the church in " scandanavia" is EXCTLY like norways

WRE4ever

Original Poster
JEDIsney said:
Wow.. where did you find this? It's extremely interesting. I've never heard about it before, either.

my friend sent me the link he said he found it just crusing the net and it was germanys number 1 theme park

disneygirl746kt

I find it rather odd. The first thing that came to my mind was Disneyland Paris, but since I have never been there so yea. I know that isn't what it is.

JEDIsney

WRE4ever said:
my friend sent me the link he said he found it just crusing the net and it was germanys number 1 theme park
That's really interesting. I don't blame it for being Germany's number one theme park, especially since they don't have their own Disney park, but this is just a clone of World Showcase, so I guess that's why it's so succesful over there?

PrinceAndysMom

We just looked at the website and mapped it. Pretty close to where my in-laws live in Germany. We are going there in December, will have to add this to the itenerary! They even have a POtC knockoff!! How funny!!! Thanks for the link!!

Pabgo

I found a typo! If you look at the top page of France, it says go back to the dinosaur age, in the Universe of Engery! I hope they don't have a lot of "engerys"!

SirNim

Ah yes, good old Europa Park. Quite the obvious Disney ripoff, especially with its faux-Spaceship Earth dome (not sphere)...

And yes too, it does good business.

(If anybody wants to see a really horrendous Disney knock-off just do a search for "Nara Dreamland"... ;))

JEDIsney

SirNim said:
(If anybody wants to see a really horrendous Disney knock-off just do a search for "Nara Dreamland"... ;))
Oh my.. I think I just got sick..

Thanks for that, I won't ever forget that place.

disneygirl746kt

SirNim said:
Ah yes, good old Europa Park. Quite the obvious Disney ripoff, especially with its faux-Spaceship Earth dome (not sphere)...

And yes too, it does good business.

Where's all the people? hahaha. I don't know what to say about that park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom