Thinking About Doing the Hallowishes Dessert Party - How Does It Work

MomofPrincessGrace

Hey Everyone, I am thinking about doing the Hallowishes desert party during the night of the party. If the dessert party area opens at 8:45 and Hallowishes is set at 10:15. could we go in at like 9:30 without a problem? This would give us time to grab some snacks and get out to a good area to view the fireworks since it never fails that I end up with horrible viewing position or behind a very tall guest with no room to move. Anyone done this before?

Thanks!

HwdStudio

The party times I see on the website are for 9:15 so I guess you should be fine. I must admit that I have done dessert parties in the past but never again and definitely not on top of another upcharge event. The quality of food is questionable at best IMO. I had rather enjoy the entire party. I’ve seen Hallowishes every year it has been offered from all over the park. I’ve never scoped out a spot to stand hours in advance. I just won’t oay $84 for a place to stand.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Just throwing this out there. I’m not against dessert parties in general. I’ve done several of them during regular park hours. But do you really want to spend money on a party inside a separately ticketed party taking up valuable time for other things you could be doing during MNSSHP?

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
Just throwing this out there. I’m not against dessert parties in general. I’ve done several of them during regular park hours. But do you really want to spend money on a party inside a separately ticketed party taking up valuable time for other things you could be doing during MNSSHP?

This. I'll be there this October and whilst we want to do the dessert party at MK for the fireworks, we'll be doing it on a non-party night because we don't want to take time out of another ticketed event we've paid for.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom