things you wished you bought?

BellhopMicah

This awesome $195 picture at Tower. I believe they still have it, and it is absolutely gorgeous! It has Mickey as a guest and Pluto as a bellhop. It also has hidden villains scattered in the background.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I wished I had of picked up the CD's of the music from the parades and also Illuminations. The CM's told me that I could get the same CD's at my local Disney Store.

NOT!!!!

Connor002

I wanted everything, so I can't say one thing I wish I had gotten, except the sapaceship earth extension to the toy monrail. It would go under my christmas tree :xmas: along with the contempory extension.
I love the sound of "please stand clear of the doors...on behalf of the cast of the walt disney world resort welcome to the magic kingdom...no smoking please" on Christmas morning. :D

Raven66

DisneyInTN said:
I saw a couple of cool 'grandparent' type picture frames in Disney World when we went in April of 2004. My wife and I were 'trying' to have kids but thought that buying the frames for my parents would jinx us. So, we didn't buy the cute grandparent disney picture frames. (You know how cool those Disney frames look!)

Anyways, upon returning home we found out we were pregnant. According to the doctor and his timing calculations, our little bundle of joy was a 'souvenir' from our trip to Disney World. Giving the picture frames to my parents would have been a great way to tell them they were going to have a grandchild. Now I wish I got those frames! :)

First off, I want to say congrats to you and your wife!!!! :sohappy:

I didn't really buy anything this last trip. I know some of you will fall down from disbelief, but all I bought for myself was a fridge magnet. I did want the golden ears. I will buy them next year. I take tons of pictures and those are my memories. :)

lebeau

A few things really:

We were on our honeymoon and bought a really cool wedding picture frame. I saw in some of the stores that you could get it personalized and they did such a fantastic job. The already cool frame was that much cooler. But, by the time I noticed the personalization service, it was too late to take advantage of it. There was like a 3-day wait and we were leaving in 2.

I'm a big Indiana Jones fan and wanted an Indiana Jones coffee mug, but passed on it to keep under the souvenier budget.

In one of the stores, there were these really neat drawer knobs in the shape of Mickey and other characters. We just had a baby and the nursery is done in Mickey. Those knobs would look really great on her dresser drawer. But I had no way of knowing that at the time.

Finally, we stayed at AKL and they had CDs of the lobby music. The music there is pretty cheesey and the wife and I made fun of it all the time. By the time I left, I could do all the chants pretty well. I thought about buying that CD as a joke, and now that I've been away, I wish I had. I'd love to put it on. I'm sure it would bring back a rush of wonderful memories.

DanStat

I love it!

Well, this might be a bit vain, but this is a collection of over 3 years of stuff I want to buy. Here it goes:

• Disneyland Retro 50th Merchandise – Framed pin set, dot magnets, license plate frame, marquee sign pin, desk clock, Monorail board game, attraction character t-shirt, travel bingo, bobble head pens, pin bag, marquee magnet, notepad tin, photo album, sticky note set, watch
• Happiest Celebration on Earth Merchandise – Around the World with Disney book, light-up pin, logo pin, gold name badge, scrapbooking stickers, sling bag, magnetic memo holder, Mickey Mouse plush, flat ornament, gold keychain, photo album (300), Lucite figurine, mini-globe, character album with frame, ornament, gold Mickey ears, beach towel, window cling, golden Mickey silhouette pen, fleece blanket, black gold Mickey logo t-shirt,
• Cinderella’s Castle 50th Logo – magnetic notepad, postcard, poster, mug, ornament, photo album (300), mouse pad, note cards,
• Mickey Mouse Club – t-shirt logo magnetic clip, t-shirt notepad, fleece throw
• Magic Kingdom – Magic Kingdom attraction letters t-shirt, hooded sweatshirt, hat, Pirates of the Caribbean skull and swords mini snow globe, four parks musical frame, Stitch chomping frame, Space Mountain bar keychain, whimsical Mickey license plate, Where Magic Lives long sleeve t-shirt, Where Magic Lives frame, Mickey’s Philharmagic photo holder, Space Ranger Spin clearance pass, attractions letter license plate, characters logo photo frame, characters logo plastic mug, Stitch’s Great Escape logo shot glass, Magic Carpets of Aladdin long-sleeved t-shirt, Space Mountain long-sleeved t-shirt, Hitchhiking Ghosts bobble head figurine, Aladdin light-up Genie lamp, fireworks cup, magnetic Americana frame,
• Epcot - Mickey flag logo hooded sweatshirt, Illuminations and Tapestry of Dreams soundtrack, Mickey Test Track magnet, Dory magnet plush, Mission Space Mickey photo figurine, Mickey ringer with Epcot logo and flags, Future World icons magnet, Finding Nemo bobble head, Finding Nemo resin frame, black Epcot logo frame, Mickey flag logo large mug, Test Track tire frame, Mission Space black windbreaker jacket,
• Disney-MGM Studios – Rockin’ Rollercoaster towel, Rockin’ Rollercoaster “All Access” Pass, Rockin’ Rollercoaster musical note pen, Rockin’ Rollercoaster record keychain, Tower of Terror frame, Tower of Terror room key chain, Goofy Tower of Terror plush, Tower of Terror building magnet, Hollywood Tower Hotel Notepad and Pen set, Stunt Show hat, Stunt Show keychain, Sorcerer’s Hat snow globe, Sorcerer’s Hat logo spinning key chain, four attractions logo magnet, Sorcerer’s Hat navy t-shirt, Rockin’ Rollercoaster grey logo t-shirt, Sorcerer’s Hat ball cap, Walt Disney Studios metal magnet, Mickey enters Twilight Zone magnet, Sorcerer’s Hat travel mug, Villains plastic cup,
• Animal Kingdom - Animal Kingdom attraction poster t-shirt, Festival of the Lion King soundtrack, safari Mickey holding photo frame, safari/attractions Mickey magnet, Tree of Life Magnet, Festival of the Lion King magnet, magnet with EE
• Disney Tails – Cats photo frame, cats pin
• Scrapbooking – Four Parks Wood Cover Scrapbook with 5x7 frame on front, Villains sticker box, attraction logos kit, restaurants kit, vintage stickers, Where Magic Lives kit, Happiest Celebration kit
• Art of Disney – attraction poster litho pack, Magical Time in a Magical Place lithograph, Four Parks large snow globe with monorail, Four parks Mickey snow globe, Mickey and Pluto in the Tower Hotel postcard, The Magic of Disney Animation Disney-MGM Studios postcard, black Mickey shilloutte watch, Disney Villains embossed postcard, 50 years of theme parks watch, Hollywood Tower Hotel matted poster,
• Pins – Maleficent Villain transformation, Maleficent “Being Bad”, Jafar Villain transformation, Evil Queen Wicked, Mickey Mouse Club logo, Haunted Mansion Caretaker Goofy, Where Magic Lives, Kilimanjaro Safaris characters, Mission Space logo oval, Disneyland Retro Marquee, World Showcase spinner, Tower of Terror bellhop Goofy dangle, Fantasmic light up, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin with Aliens, Tower of Terror elevator slider, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Cinderella’s Castle with Mickey in the clouds, Tree of Life, Stich’s Great Escape logo dangle, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Mickey and Friends with Walt quote American flag, Test Track Mickey head
• Music & Media - Magic in the Streets soundtrack, Spectromagic soundtrack, Happiest Celebration on Earth 5 DVD Set, Where Magic Lives 2004 Soundtrack, Happiest Celebration CD set, Mickey camera case, Designing Disney’s Theme Parks book, Designing Disney book, Cindebrellaration soundtrack, Musical History of Disneyland 6-CD Set,
• In the Parks - Disney World bingo, handheld trivia game
• General - flashlight key chains (4 set), Die-Cast ride vehicles, retro Mickey key chain, Mickey and Pluto salute keychain, Mickey relaxing key chain, Mickey relaxing hat, character shape pens, character pens (6 set), eye shades, metallic robot character figurines
• Postcards – Four Parks at night, Mission Space night exterior, MK attraction letters logo, it’s a small world die-cut, MGM 4-Attractions, Spaceship Earth night postcards, AK EE poster,
• Resorts - Animal Kingdom Lodge mini snow globe

DanStat

Swarkosi

tigsmom said:
A crystal Sorcerer Mickey, I was afraid to even ask how much it was.

Swaroski (sp?) crystal now sells Disney crystal. The one at our mall sells for $150 plus you get a free Mickey crystal pin.

Disneyfan1981

An opportunity missed

Everytime I go I pass on something that I can never find afterwards. The one thing I regret not buying was in 2000 we found this huge Maleficent Dragon Plush that was $100.00 and didn't grab it. My wife is huge Maleficent fan and I've never been able to find it since. :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom