Things you forgot to do at WDW

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
With so much to do, i'm sure there was something you planned but totally forgot or just simply never got around to it. One that I was personally annoyed at is that I wanted to check out a toy store in Epcot's England but watching "Off Kilter" I totally forgot. :brick: We also never got around to going to Downtown Disney but that was mostly cause we always overslept and were too tired when the parks closed.

tigger29

Interesting topic.

I was in line for Turtle Talk but it just wasn't moving and I got tired of waiting for something that I had no idea what it was and that I thought would be a lame Nemo movie type attraction.

After reading all about it, I absolutely regret it and want to go back to ride it.

Things I don't regret but didn't have a chance to do are eat at certain restaurants:
Le Cellier, EPCOT
California Grill, Contemporary Resort
BOMA (although I ate at Jiko and it was fantastic!)

littlered

I really want to see Off Kilter,and planned to our our last trip but because of an over abundance of rain and my husband getting sick we missed it and illuminations. I was really bummed. We are going back in May of this year and I told my husband I was going to see Off Kilter and spend more time in EPCOT period with or without him.

ICP06

Walking around world showcase, we start at the Morocco/Norway side and work our way around. We forgot to do... most all of the attractions on the opposite side of the park.:hammer:

Also, Kilimanjaro Safaris... Cant wait to try that out this summer!

ICP06

buzzbeebara

The wife and I went in Aug 2005, and forgot to goto Boardwalk and try a Kitchen Sink! That was the one thing i had promised myself to do, just got too busy or tired and didnt remember until the morning we left...

jrobinson424

I haven't really forgotten to do anything at WDW, but I did forget to bring protection. Both of my children are products of Disney World Lovin'. I guess if you have to get your wife pregnant, WDW is the place.

David

jrobinson424 said:
I haven't really forgotten to do anything at WDW, but I did forget to bring protection. Both of my children are products of Disney World Lovin'. I guess if you have to get your wife pregnant, WDW is the place.

Man, Disney catches the blame for EVERYTHING!

GoofyMom2

I never had a chance to see Tarzan Rocks at AK and now it's too late :cry: I never get to all the shows we want to see...

We also haven't had a chance to go on Test Track as it is always down when our FastPass time comes for some reason..... We are determined this next trip!

diveteam

The Keys to the Kingdom Tour, when I was there at the end of last year the only dates available for four people on the same tour we could not do:cry:

Steamboat_Kevin

buzzbeebara said:
The wife and I went in Aug 2005, and forgot to goto Boardwalk and try a Kitchen Sink! That was the one thing i had promised myself to do, just got too busy or tired and didnt remember until the morning we left...
The Kitchen Sink is actually at Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club Resort, not the Boardwalk :animwink:

I have never been on Cranium Command or Timekeeper, though I want to, it's just that we always forget about them.

DiPSU224

We didn't really miss it, but last time I was there during the holidays we ran through the Osbourne Lights so we could catch Fantasmic in time. I regret that I didn't spend more than 5 minutes there since looking back and seeing more pictures of it, it is pretty breathtaking. We flew through so we could see a show we've seen 5+ times before. Oh well.
Also, every trip I set aside a night to watch the Electrical Water Pageant on the beach of the Polynesian but we never follow through. I won't let us miss this on our next trip :)

Uponastar

Didn't forget, but didn't manage to make it to Ghiradelli's for ice cream on our last trip. :cry:
I still can't believe. :eek: So close yet so far away! :lol:

bsandersjr

Last trip (12/05), we were too full to get our favorite, a brownie sundae from Ms. Pott's!:(
But, we WILL get one in less than a week!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom