Thing you WANT to Do, But Can't

csmat99

Had two 21 year olds with us in March, my niece finished all 11 countries and the outpost but her friend was one short. He was too tired to walk back to the outpost. They started at noon and finished up around 7:30 with a break for late lunch. My sister and I decided to share a drink around the world. It was a lot cheaper that way.
See the true test if you can drink around the world during F&W. I have done it once in my younger days and when the prices were reasonable. I do miss the half yard they would sell you in the Pub in the plastic yard glass. Was best deal you could get.

csmat99

Wouldn't it be fun to design your own land or country. Mine would def be a land in AK. Would do Australia and one things you could do would be to jump in cage and be dropped in lagoon of salt water crocs. Also, would be same lagoon they would have an acrylic tube that a slow moving boat ride would go through.

PMC0849

live inside Spaceship Earth. My wife and I have a running joke that will just jump off the ride one day and replace the family watching the moon landing.

Vinny

Host like a 5 hour party (or even longer if the party stays strong) starting at 11 pm or even later, at the Tip Top Club (bar on top of the Tower of Terror). And DJ it myself for maybe just one hour of the party (or maybe more if i'm on fire {DJing term, not literally})

Does the Tip Top Club still exist?

( I was wrong about my thought before that SM-Trax were official. They are not affiliated with Disney. )

but I do love the message of this song and it totally is a great pro progress song
it is an awesome composition

the drum build ups sound like the sound effects in the Tower of Terror when your elevator car is being accelerated up to the top
and I did also hear a sound effect from Space Mountain too​

It would have been cool if they really were from a secret Imagineering division and SM-Trax stood for Space Mountain Tracks. But judging by some of the songs in the rest of their catalog that definitely could not be the case.

Last edited:

Otterhead

Actually buy a drink from each pavilion in the World Showcase. I refuse to believe those groups with 'Drink Around the World' shirts are actually dropping $12 at each country.
A friend of mine resolved to do this when I was last there. After two countries, he said "It's 90 degrees, 100% humidity, it's crowded, and I just dropped $24 on two drinks. This is dumb. EPCOT would be the worst place in the world to get drunk." Yup, agreed.

Seabasealpha1

Have Bob Iger's job for 1 day. And have the decisions I make be final...

Can we say Horizons, Monorail Expansion, Tomorrowland Makeover, WoL 2.0, Indiana Jones attraction at DHS, bye bye FROZEN & IP @ Epcot, a full world showcase, and a mandate that new park attractions using IP not exceed 25% of all new offerings)...Oh...and I'd greenlight Western River Expedition and Beastly Kingdomme...

And fix that gosh-darn Yeti with the bad back!

There, dream over...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom