Thing you WANT to Do, But Can't

Dizmunk

I always wanted to drink around the world at Epcot but I can't make it past the 3rd country! How do people do that?!

GVentola

Swim in every pool at the resorts even if not staying there! And also chill in the fountain at the front of Epcot's France pavilion.

I am Timmy

I would like to sit at the dining table in the Haunted Mansion, and wander around the dining room. Maybe spend the night there. And in the Tower of Terror hotel scene. And watch fireworks for four hours straight. Awesome MK fireworks, while in MK. While sipping a delicious iced coffee.

Mark P.

Watch Illuminations: Reflections of Earth from the "control room" at the top of the Mexico pavilion (or so I'm told that where it is?).

PurpleDragon

Are you talking the 2nd floor where the ImageWorks were? That's the DVC lounge now.

Is the entire area lounge now? The upstairs area was divided into several sections with walls and such, I figured they just converted the open area near the stairs/elevator and left the areas in the back intact.

The_Jobu

Eat at V&A's

Get a VIP tour from Billy Joel in character as Dodger

Visit MK on a night that they're open till 3am

Spend a night in a resort with MK views and have room service funnel cake during fireworks

A personalized golf cart to enjoy while in the parks

Drunkenly yell at tourists while dressed as a pirate in POC

Have my GF spend a day doing M&G's as Belle

Politely ask for one of those open fast passes and be given one

Enjoy a funnel cake breakfast in each park

Get that safari hat with all the pins that I regret not buying

Receive a free buffet coupon

Pilot a nighttime parade float

Dinner at BOG with Gaston where we just drink beer and eat funnel cakes

Yeah, that's probably enough for now

correcaminos

Is the entire area lounge now? The upstairs area was divided into several sections with walls and such, I figured they just converted the open area near the stairs/elevator and left the areas in the back intact.
Not the whole area. It takes up the whole area that is underneath the glass though, so while not all the ImageWorks area, it's not small either. The back part I have read is not intact anymore and there were mold issues so it seems a mural and maybe one other thing is left, but not much else.

I scrolled through my pictures and there is indeed a door to the back area, so I wasn't losing my mind thinking I saw a few people going through that door at the time I was there with supplies and such. It even has an exit sign above it so maybe someone should pull the fire alarm and we'll all race back to see what is there (j/k). Really I cannot imagine they left it alone given they are using it for the behind the scenes items for the lounge.

But the lounge still reminds me of my many years as a kid even through young adult years going up there.

Eckert

Actually buy a drink from each pavilion in the World Showcase. I refuse to believe those groups with 'Drink Around the World' shirts are actually dropping $12 at each country.

21stamps

I looked into it and there are some of the smaller packages that aren't bad at all! I wish I knew for sure what the crowds would be like when we go in Aug..I wonder if they can be booked with a day or 2 notice?
I had one booked on Thanksgiving 2016.. when I thought we were going on those dates. Then some sensibility finally hit me...and I cancelled. I just can't justify $3500 on 7 hours.lol.
Maybe for NYE or Christmas... and that's still a huge maybe.

I was told that they do book up, so to reserve early. I think the cancellation fee phase is within 72 hours..so it's possible that spaces open up then. If you do it PLEASE document it! My TA did one in Disneyland and raves about it.

Courtney6682

I had one booked on Thanksgiving 2016.. when I thought we were going on those dates. Then some sensibility finally hit me...and I cancelled. I just can't justify $3500 on 7 hours.lol.
Maybe for NYE or Christmas... and that's still a huge maybe.

I was told that they do book up, so to reserve early. I think the cancellation fee phase is within 72 hours..so it's possible that spaces open up then. If you do it PLEASE document it! My TA did one in Disneyland and raves about it.

Oh god! I don't blame you! I was looking at something else then lol...

Goofyernmost

Not the whole area. It takes up the whole area that is underneath the glass though, so while not all the ImageWorks area, it's not small either. The back part I have read is not intact anymore and there were mold issues so it seems a mural and maybe one other thing is left, but not much else.
I always chuckle on the assertion that there are "mold" issues at WDW. There are mold issues anywhere that there is excessive heat and humidity. (aka Florida) All part of nature. Excessive mold can be cleaned up and will be if it becomes a major health risk, otherwise we are all would be dead by now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom