They Lost My Luggage

KathyG/poohbear

Hi, I am just back from staying on the concierge level of the AKL. I will write more tomorrow but I have to say our trip ended really bad. Our plane didn't leave until 5 and my husband went to get our luggage out of where the bellhops stored in and it was gone. I am talking not there. ..9 pieces of luggage. I overheard the employees talking to the manager and panicking. They had transferred it to The Grand Floridian. Haven't had time to check and see if anything is broken. They had it all over the van. Two large suitcases were sitting on the carry on with my fragile stuff. We didn't get to have our picture made with our matching shirts on or anything.....it was crazy. Not a good experience for a first time of staying on Disney property.

I will write more soon.

Tramp

Originally posted by KathyG/poohbear
Hi, I am just back from staying on the concierge level of the AKL. I will write more tomorrow but I have to say our trip ended really bad. Our plane didn't leave until 5 and my husband went to get our luggage out of where the bellhops stored in and it was gone. I am talking not there. ..9 pieces of luggage. I overheard the employees talking to the manager and panicking. They had transferred it to The Grand Floridian. Haven't had time to check and see if anything is broken. They had it all over the van. Two large suitcases were sitting on the carry on with my fragile stuff. We didn't get to have our picture made with our matching shirts on or anything.....it was crazy. Not a good experience for a first time of staying on Disney property.

I will write more soon.

WOW... we have always had good experiences with luggage storage and bellhops at Disney...someone really goofed BIG TIME with yours. Hope nothing is broken, Kathy. Welcome Home.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom