These are a few of my favorite things...

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Lottery scratch tickets are a great stocking stuffer! ;)

I always buy a bunch for my folks and siblings! I bought a fake one once and gave it to my dad, he though he won $10,000 and then he learned from my sister that is was a joke after she read the fine print so now every time he gets them in his stocking he studies them to make sure they aren't gags.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

1. My husband: you have been my rock for all these years and each day just gets better. You always can bring a smile to my face.
2. My 4 daughters: you may all be grown up and on your own, but each day you bring me so much joy.
3. My 4 grandchildren: you make my life young and fun. I love when you all visit.
4. Cooking/Baking: love my kitchen and cooking Italian food and Italian bake goods especially.
5. Movies/Theater: now that my husband and I are retired I love going to the movies and the theater.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Columbo

PeterFalkasColumbo.png

One of THE best TV shows of all time!!

"Oh, and one more thing...

I couldn't understand how you were [insert alibi] and yet also [insert validated contradiction to alibi]...."

Who needs DNA evidence when you have Columbo? You knew you were in trouble when Columbo turned around before leaving and said he had "one more thing"!

Peter Falk was born in the town I live in, and a street was named for him several years ago!

prberk

The Grand Ole Opry

Can we name any other institution that has been going on WEEKLY since 1925? I love it for that history but also because it, like Sunday morning church, mixes the generations so well. New artists singing alongside the legends. Truly a blessing.

(Maybe a little like what I think DL and WDW meant to Walt Disney -- a sincere reverence for the past while still excited about the future.)

World_Showcase_Lover007

The Grand Ole Opry

Speaking of older things, I enjoy watching the old B&W Disney productions (i.e. Zorro, Davy Crocket, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, True Life Adventures nature programs, Walt taking viewers on a tour of the Burbank Studio lot) from the 1950's and 60's that they used to show on Vault Disney on The Disney Channel. Now I watch them on YouTube, and I enjoy the simpler production style and slower pace.

prberk

Speaking of older things, I enjoy watching the old B&W Disney productions (i.e. Zorro, Davy Crocket, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, True Life Adventures nature programs, Walt taking viewers on a tour of the Burbank Studio lot) from the 1950's and 60's that they used to show on Vault Disney on The Disney Channel. Now I watch them on YouTube, and I enjoy the simpler production style and slower pace.

Cannot agree more. Still needs to be on The Disney Channel.

#10. Rainbows
220px-Supernumerary_rainbow_03_contrast.jpg

#9. The Gym
1284401_orig.jpg

#8. Shopping
ls.jpg

#7. Baking
8DTnQwo.jpg

#6. Decorating for Christmas
i86eTEj.jpg

#5. Jimmy Buffett Music
g-cvr-100606_oilspillbuffet-245a-v3.grid-4x2.jpg

#4. The Beach.
oxW0xBl.jpg

#3. Disney.
Mickey_Mouse.png

#2. Best Friend
sFHla2c.jpg

#1. Family(Me, Husband, Son, & Daughter In Law @ Aulani)
A5sKLzI.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom