Theme Park Music

jasonchas

Original Poster
Hi..

A few months ago I found a great Disney song site. It was called Sounds of Magic or something. However, I cant find it now and I want to listen to some theme park music. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Welcome to the boards. It's called The Sound of Magic.com It's a great site.
I stand corrected. They've changed the site name. Let me get back to you on this one.

Brian

evanssc

There is also a good selection of "park music" and monorail sounds at limewire.com
Search Magic Kingdom and you will find all sorts of music files.
Don't know if this is what you are looking for.

imagineer boy

evanssc said:
There is also a good selection of "park music" and monorail sounds at limewire.com
Search Magic Kingdom and you will find all sorts of music files.
Don't know if this is what you are looking for.

I tried to find limewire on google, but came across some sort of weird sales site instead.

Indy95

Didn't the Sounds of Magic change its name to Ewapps.com? Or did they change it again? Or, more appropriately, did I just imagine this?

evanssc

imagineer boy said:
I tried to find limewire on google, but came across some sort of weird sales site instead.

The site www.limewire.com is similiar to Kazaa. You can register for free and after you download the application you can start searching. I looked on there this am and was able to find lots of Disney sound files. Some are from even the old yet not forgotten rides that we all talk about on here.
Hope this helps.

Lauriebar

evanssc said:
The site www.limewire.com is similiar to Kazaa. You can register for free and after you download the application you can start searching. I looked on there this am and was able to find lots of Disney sound files. Some are from even the old yet not forgotten rides that we all talk about on here.
Hope this helps.

I just downloaded limewire and it is awesome!! Thank you so much for the link!! Right now I'm listening to the Frontierland background music...I Love It!!

evanssc

Lauriebar said:
I just downloaded limewire and it is awesome!! Thank you so much for the link!! Right now I'm listening to the Frontierland background music...I Love It!!

Glad to help. I hope to put together an entire monorail CD. Fun-fun-fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom