theme park merchandise

PhotoDave219

There are a few non-disney related websties who speacialize in some (that someone will probably post cuz i cant remember) but other than that, youre stuck with wdw mailorder via phone.

raven

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
There are a few non-disney related websties who speacialize in some (that someone will probably post cuz i cant remember) but other than that, youre stuck with wdw mailorder via phone.

WDW Merchandise (407) 363-6200

No website either, just a phone number.

Carling

Have a lookie at www.mainstreetmegastore.com - There are a few things there....dvd's and vids of the parks, t-shirts and stuff.....

Wow this is my first post in AGES! - my wife and I had a baby girl on Christmas day 2003, can't WAIT to take her to Disney!!!!.....she's 3 weeks old and she's already getting the music drummed into her! hahah!

Hope the url serves for what you're looking for,

Cheers,

Paul
:sohappy: :wave:

raven

Originally posted by Carling
Have a lookie at www.mainstreetmegastore.com - There are a few things there....dvd's and vids of the parks, t-shirts and stuff.....

Whoa! Who put that site together? Those prices are WAY too high. Those CD's are $20 in the parks, not $35.

My advice would be to have a friend who's going there buy something for you or wait until your next trip. Whoever put that site together is trying to make money off of the Disney name.

As for your baby, congrats! :sohappy:

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Carling

Wow this is my first post in AGES! - my wife and I had a baby girl on Christmas day 2003, can't WAIT to take her to Disney!!!!.....she's 3 weeks old and she's already getting the music drummed into her! hahah!

Hope the url serves for what you're looking for,

Cheers,

Paul
:sohappy: :wave:

Congradulations!!!!!!! How wonderful. When our DD was born and we took her home from the hosptial, I told her we had so much to show her (meaning her room, her swing ect....) My hubby started going on about going to WDW when she got bigger. Turns 3 in March and she has been 4 times so far.

Now get some sleep! (you will need it!)

iluvstitch

Originally posted by raven
Whoever put that site together is trying to make money off of the Disney name.

I agree that the prices are high, but, if they sold the items for the same price as the parks, how would they make any profit? You think they are going to go to the parks, buy merchandise, and put the website together for free? -Stephanie

raven

Originally posted by iluvstitch
I agree that the prices are high, but, if they sold the items for the same price as the parks, how would they make any profit? You think they are going to go to the parks, buy merchandise, and put the website together for free? -Stephanie

Well no, but it's a shame they are trying to make money off of Disney. The price increase is like 20%!!! That's crazy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom