Theme Park Baby Stations Question

Gartdog

Someone in our group for an up coming trip to WDW recently had a baby. I know each park has a baby center for changing, feeding, etc... but I have never been in one and was wondering if anyone could give me some more information on what they are like and what is available there? Are they packed with crying kids or are they generally a nice quiet place to feed and rest? Thanks!

Jess_

Every time I've gone, there have been quiet rooms... a play area for older kids while mom/dad is taking care of the little one's.

They have diapers, formula, suscreen, and lot's of little things. Along with highchairs, changing tables and "dark rooms" for nursing mom's.

:) Use them... they're amazing and very very helpful! :)

Upvote 0

ELopez

It's probably been about 4 years since I've used one, but we had our 4th daughter this year and will be needing the baby stations when we go in 8 DAYS!!!! Anyway, I remember them being great. I had 3 little ones at once, so it was nice that they had coloring and movies playing for the toddlers. I remember thinking it was a great place to take a break with small children in the middle of the day!

Upvote 0

coltow

These are great. They are clean, cool and quiet. There are a few changing stations at each one. The regular restrooms only have 1. I have gone out of my way a bit to use the ones at MK and MGM just to be more comfortable. The one at EPCOT is not convenient and neither is the one at AK. At MGM it's right at the front gate and at MK it's off Main Street next to Crystal Palace.

Upvote 0

Nut4Disney

they are great. When we went down on our last trip in Apr. my wife was nursing our smallest child as well as having to give her asthma treatments with a nebulizer. It was very quiet and they had a private room with a rocking chair that she could attend to these needs. My 3 yr old son and I watched Chicken Little and read books in the waiting area. They also have any baby items that you may have forgot for sale. The baby center in Epcot is centrally located between WS and FW in the Odyssey center, very convenient to get to from either side.

Upvote 0

Coree

I have to agree with everyone else. We just returned last week from our most recent trip and first one with our daughter, who is a year old. She HATED the changing stations in the regular restrooms at Epco because they were too small and confining. The first two diaper changes of the day were horrible with lots of crying and trying to escape. After that we found the baby care center, which was amazing. I actually agree that the Epcot one is a bit inconvenient if you're in the front half of the park because it on the far end of the old Odyssey. However, it's well worth the trek. We also used the one at MK. Not quite as nice as Epcot, but still nice and certainly better than the regular restrooms!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom