Theme Park and Water Park same day?

amontpet

In the past we have always purchased the park hopper & water park option. This year we think we are only going to purchase a 10 day w/water park. Can you go into a theme park and water park on the same day (and back into the same theme park that night for fireworks) or do you need the hopper for that? Thanks!

fbp

I'm wondering about this as well.

I think I've been into DisneyQuest and a Park on the same day, without a park hopper. But I'm not 100% sure about this.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What Joe said is correct. As long as you are going back into the same park you will be fine. The theme park admissions and the WP/DQ are completely separate from each other.

Upvote 0

fbp

But if one had the Water Park Fun & More option on their ticket and not the Park Hopper, would they be able to go to a theme park and water park on the same day?

Does moving from a theme park to a water park constitute a hop? Either way it would cost another admission. Disney won't let you use another day's admission to go to two theme parks on the same day, but I don't know if this rule applies to a water park as well.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
But if one had the Water Park Fun & More option on their ticket and not the Park Hopper, would they be able to go to a theme park and water park on the same day?

Does moving from a theme park to a water park constitute a hop? Either way it would cost another admission. Disney won't let you use another day's admission to go to two theme parks on the same day, but I don't know if this rule applies to a water park as well.
Yes they would. The water park admissions are completely separate from the them park admissions. Moving from a theme park to a water park is not considered a hop.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
In the past we have always purchased the park hopper & water park option. This year we think we are only going to purchase a 10 day w/water park. Can you go into a theme park and water park on the same day (and back into the same theme park that night for fireworks) or do you need the hopper for that? Thanks!

Hi there - yes, for example, go in at MK in the morning - then head to a water park, and then back to MK in the evening. Just keep your ticket. :wave:

Upvote 0

GenerationX

This has been part of our touring strategy for years. We spend a lot of time at BB/TL/DQ, and we've found the Park Hopper option is unnecessary. The Water Park and More is the key. We regularly visit a theme park in the morning and evening with a trip to a water park or DQ in the middle.

Upvote 0

gettingsmaller

We have also done this (though we started in a water park and then went to a theme park to finish the day). If money is an issue (if it's not, please consider me an adopted child!), I think it's a better alternative to get the water park option. For the same money, you actually get entry to a TOTALLY DIFFERENT set of parks. All hoppers let you do is hop between parks that you already have admission for.

Upvote 0

loveofamouse

you can do that as long as you go back to the same park. We had the 5day/1park a day passes last year with the water/quest option. We went to quest almost every night.

Doing it again this year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom