The Yeti

DanielleOG

Original Poster
I never got the chance to ride Expedition Everest when there was a working Yeti...does anyone have a picture or link so I can see what it would've been like?

DanielleOG

Original Poster
This is the best shot you’ll ever see of how he looks when in A-mode.

Wow! It looks amazing and now I'm sad that I've never experienced it in real life :( I feel like this would make the ride way scarier especially for kids. I was already afraid of the backwards part and drop, but this would've made it more intense for sure!

brb1006

Wow! It looks amazing and now I'm sad that I've never experienced it in real life :( I feel like this would make the ride way scarier especially for kids. I was already afraid of the backwards part and drop, but this would've made it more intense for sure!
Believe me that before the Yeti broken down, when it used to be moving it served as the main highlight of the attraction for a few years. It was even featured on a PBS Kids show because of how popular the moving Yeti was.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I never got the chance to ride Expedition Everest when there was a working Yeti...does anyone have a picture or link so I can see what it would've been like?
tumblr_nq7g05OFWc1s2wio8o1_500.gif

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

If you ride it at night you still can see how big and menacing he is. During the DVC event last year we rode it over and over in the front seat and the view of the Yeti will a ton better than in the day. Still is lame that he doesn't work right all the time though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom