The Yeti Man

MagliteL13

That guy is kinda crazy--incredibly nice, but crazy. I actually used to have a locker in the guys locker room at MK next to the Mansion guy.

GymLeaderPhil

Went to Cedar Point again over the summer and discovered that we we're in line with the Michael Jackson fanboy. The queue line for Millenium Force has a DJ. So, apparently each time Michael Jackson comes on the speakers this special local gentleman with one gardening glove on starts dancing. Pole dancing and all. When Michael Jackson isn't on, he puts his Michael Mix-Tape back on. :lol:

sillyspook13

I see that guy pretty much every time i open the park. He's pretty nice, but he falls into that "interesting" category I mentioned in the Tuna Tom thread.....

JimboJones123

Be nice folks. He's retired. He doesn't garden. He does this. There could be much less productive things he does with himself. Would it be better if he still was a beach bum and went surfing 4 days a week with his kids and had a board tat? Sounds like a really fun guy and Dad. Be nice. Is gardening any better? Or Scrapbooking?

Lucky

I wonder how he was able to ride EE 63 times in one day. Even if he went all day long with extra EMH, that's 5 or 6 times per hour. That would be difficult even if you always had a valid FastPass.

PrincessJenna

ROTFL! I saw that in our Florida Newspaper.. ROTFL Again lol :lol: :lol: :hammer: :p That Everest Ride Rocks! Unlike the Dude, i rode it 1 time LOL

wdwishes2005

I wonder how he was able to ride EE 63 times in one day. Even if he went all day long with extra EMH, that's 5 or 6 times per hour. That would be difficult even if you always had a valid FastPass.
the single riders line. I could do about 3-4 an hour during AP previews.
By the way, welcome to the boards Yeti-Man, I think you will like it here :wave: .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom