The yacht club lobby air freshener

Mukta

Was this a recent smell?

Yacht and Beach Club used to smell like Rain-kissed Leaves from Bath & Body works, but I find that they don't anymore. The smell changed maybe 2 or 3 years ago.

jprieur

I really don't think they use that anymore. It has been years since I smelled that in the lobby.

As of 2014 I am fairly certain they were using that smell. I verified with their head of housekeeping, and then again with the company that makes them. I have since ordered the machine and the scent, its a match to me. If I am wrong then 2 people and my nose have fooled me.

Enviroscent actually supplies a lot of hotels, often the machines are hidden and larger than the consumer version on the link above. I was at a westin the other day and the small version of the machine that you can buy online was in a corner of the lobby behind a plant.

Missymoe4

As of 2014 I am fairly certain they were using that smell. I verified with their head of housekeeping, and then again with the company that makes them. I have since ordered the machine and the scent, its a match to me. If I am wrong then 2 people and my nose have fooled me.

Enviroscent actually supplies a lot of hotels, often the machines are hidden and larger than the consumer version on the link above. I was at a westin the other day and the small version of the machine that you can buy online was in a corner of the lobby behind a plant.

I'm thinking of purchasing. Do you enjoy the brand? Do you know of any other scents they supply for Disney hotels?

LAM378

I bought some good essential oil in Green Clover & Aloe scent and voila, my house smells like Y&BC whenever I want it to. I put it in reed diffusers, in an oil warmer, dab it on lightbulbs, whatever. It's perfect.

I've seen people swear that GF and CR also use the Green Clover and Aloe scent, but those resorts smell completely different to me.

jprieur

I'm thinking of purchasing. Do you enjoy the brand? Do you know of any other scents they supply for Disney hotels?

I do, haven't tried any of their other fragrances, but have had no issues with anything other that one cartridge didn't last as long as it should have (lasted around 3 weeks) and they promptly sent me a replacement at no charge so their service is good as well. I will say that the first time we got the machine and turned it on it almost overpowered the house, literally the smell first hit me when I pulled into the garage.

Don't know about the other disney hotels, but its likely that they do supply so that Disney can keep one vendor to keep things simple, that way all the machines and equipment is interchangeable. Only other one I would be interested in would be the GF smell, never asked about that one though - happy with the Green Clover and Aloe.

Missymoe4

I do, haven't tried any of their other fragrances, but have had no issues with anything other that one cartridge didn't last as long as it should have (lasted around 3 weeks) and they promptly sent me a replacement at no charge so their service is good as well. I will say that the first time we got the machine and turned it on it almost overpowered the house, literally the smell first hit me when I pulled into the garage.

Don't know about the other disney hotels, but its likely that they do supply so that Disney can keep one vendor to keep things simple, that way all the machines and equipment is interchangeable. Only other one I would be interested in would be the GF smell, never asked about that one though - happy with the Green Clover and Aloe.

I think you have me sold! I will watch out for the overpowering of the scent, but I really would enjoy "smelling" Disney at home. Thank you for your input!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom