the x files

epcot71

Original Poster
anyone ever see the episode of x files when scully and mulder have to play hubby and wife and live in this inclusive community to investigate some deaths there-if u have seen this one does the community remind u of celebration,fla. when mulder's mail box wasnt the proper color for the community and got yelled at and everyones house had same trees and plants all in same place to match all the other houses-i wonder if the producers really got this idea from celebration?:rolleyes:

Figaro

I love that episode! I immediately thought of Celebration, my husband did too. I made my mother watch it because she wants to live in Celebration so bad. She got a laugh out of it too.

DisneyFreak

Great episode. Gee, you think FOX would do something like that to one of their biggest competitors? ;)

Not to drift, but that show has taken a nose dive. Cancel it now and bring back DD for more movies.

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
Great episode. Gee, you think FOX would do something like that to one of their biggest competitors? ;)

Not to drift, but that show has taken a nose dive. Cancel it now and bring back DD for more movies.

I'm in total agreement with you there. They really started jumping-the-shark this last season...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom