The World Update (10-9-2005)

Chape19714 said:
The Wheel at Harper's Mill does not turn anymore, thanks to a metal piece on top of the wheel.

If you go over to TSI you can see that the axles that it spins on are actually bent. Im not sure why the piece of metal is there.

peter11435

Mickeyman819 said:
If you go over to TSI you can see that the axles that it spins on are actually bent. Im not sure why the piece of metal is there.
It has been like that a while now. At least since the middle of September. I first noticed it on September 16.

MicBat

Chape19714 said:
A New sign!

:lol: anyhow, that concludes the update, hope you all enjoyed it.
I saw them constructing that sign and putting it up. I lived over there for the summer. It looked better without the ugly tenticles it has. :lol:

BwanaBob

Mickeyman819 said:
Its been that way for quite a while now.

And it's more than the axle being bent....

sharon1026

dzlandSr said:
What's up with Splash Mountain being closed? I hope it's not closed down for long as my trip is upcoming on 10-22-05:lookaroun
Hi,
We live down here and have annual passes. I went to MK on Thursday and Saturday. Splash Mtn was running both days. However, there were some technical difficulties on Saturday and we were stuck in our log for about a half hour! There were 4 logs lined up in a row. We started singing row, row, row your boat. That actually was sort of fun (for the first 5 minutes). So, it's up and running, but with a few quirks. I think you'll be fine.
You are going in a great part of October! The weather is not so humid and the kids are school. That equals great walking weather and short lines. Buy a pedometer to see how far you walk during the day. You won't feel guilty about getting an ice cream! :) Have fun! Sharon

dzlandSr

sharon1026 said:
Hi,
We live down here and have annual passes. I went to MK on Thursday and Saturday. Splash Mtn was running both days. However, there were some technical difficulties on Saturday and we were stuck in our log for about a half hour! There were 4 logs lined up in a row. We started singing row, row, row your boat. That actually was sort of fun (for the first 5 minutes). So, it's up and running, but with a few quirks. I think you'll be fine.
You are going in a great part of October! The weather is not so humid and the kids are school. That equals great walking weather and short lines. Buy a pedometer to see how far you walk during the day. You won't feel guilty about getting an ice cream! :) Have fun! Sharon

Thanks for the update sharon1026! Looking forward to this weekend! I have never rode Splash here at WDW (only recently did I start to ride it at Disneyland). Maybe I'll go ahead with that mixed ice cream cone (vanilla and chocolate.....):slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom