The wonderful smell of Disney.

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Did you ever notice the unique smell that Disney World has. It is like when you walk into your resort the first time you get the scent of Disney. It is strange but it is a smell that only WDw has.

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
It is a smell that sortta gives you a high. I think they put something in the air to make you happy. The smell is like a cross between cookies baking and the smell of a pool.

Maria

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
The smell is like a cross between cookies baking and the smell of a pool.

So.... it´s basically chlorine and flavored dough!:lol: :lol: :animwink:

epcot71

i agree-disney has a distinct smell-like airports kinda do-also every time i go into the disney store in my mall smells the same way-the smells of disney are nose candy for me--i wish they bottle up the smell and sell it-mmmmmmmmm

Becky

:wave:

Wonderful (but sadly gone) smell, the orange blossoms on Horizons.

The were the ride always stops smell. Rome burning.

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Originally posted by epcot71
...the smells of disney are nose candy for me--i wish they bottle up the smell and sell it...

A nother way for Disney to make money. Huh mabye... You never know...

I agree it is a nice scent. When ever I smell something that is like the Disney smell I think about walking through the doors of the All Star Movies Resort.

Strange how some smells bring back memories.

DisneyWorldGuru

Original Poster
Also, some rides have a strange smell like Pirates of the Caribean, Malestrom, It's a Small World, and other indoor water rides at WDW.

I also miss Horizons. It did have an Orange smell. Then again you get that same smell driving down I-4 with the windows down in the Fall.

Wilt Dasney

Looks like the merchandisers are missing a golden opportunity here...

if somebody bottles chlorine and cookie dough and starts selling it as Scent O' Disney, the stuff will fly off the shelves.

tybroid59

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
Looks like the merchandisers are missing a golden opportunity here...

if somebody bottles chlorine and cookie dough and starts selling it as Scent O' Disney, the stuff will fly off the shelves.

I wonder if ben and jerry would make an ice cream for them

:hurl:

General Grizz

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Did you ever notice the unique smell that Disney World has. It is like when you walk into your resort the first time you get the scent of Disney. It is strange but it is a smell that only WDw has.

Oh. You mean cigarrette smoke. Of course.

:lol:

There are unique smells ALL OVER the world. Matters when you are, where you are. All of them are magical. Except from the above of course! :lol:

tybroid59

Re: Re: The wonderful smell of Disney.

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Oh. You mean cigarrette smoke. Of course.

:lol:

There are unique smells ALL OVER the world. Matters when you are, where you are. All of them are magical. Except from the above of course! :lol:

LOL and who your standing next to :eek:

General Grizz

Adventureland is a biggie on those smoking. No, I don't go to parks with anyone smoking! :lol: Sorry for misleading!

However, on a serious note - it seems that that smell is starting to be a little ... much ...

WDWsmith2001

I think all of florida has a certain smell, I noticed it driving down last fall. Not a bad one, it might just be the humidity? But I agree the resorts and each ride has a distictive smell as well.
I love the smell of the Polynesian's lobby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom