The Winning Breakfast!!!

The Winning Breakfast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

petey

Original Poster
Hello All. Only one remaining ADR to lock up for breakfast. Want to be somewhere in the vicinity of MK. Going to MK right after breakfast. Thoughts also welcome!!

Sweet Melissa

Remind me again which breakfasts you've already booked? I would usually recommend the Grand Floridian Café, but are you already doing that one?

ETA: Duh, I guess I should have looked at the poll first. Yes, the Grand Floridian Café is great. We've liked everything we've had there, and are returning yet again on our next trip.

armyfamilyof5

Kona or 'Ohana, we LOVE both, two different experiences but equally wonderful depending on what you are looking for, lastly the waffles at Sleepy Hallow which is CS, YUM

taz0162

Crystal Palace early breakfast so your in early and done when MK opens.
Or I hear Ohana has a great breakfast which is just a monorail away. Been there for dinner and loved it but have several co-workers who loved the breakfast offerings.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Another vote for Kona.

In a perfect world, there are at least 3 of you dining:
One order of Tonga Toast.
One order of Macadamia Nut Pancakes.
One Big Kahuna.

And no need for lunch!

LucyK

Write down another vote for Kona.

A second favorite is Crystal Palace but only if you can get an ADR for pre-park opening.

GeoDonJac34

I will also write in for Kona. No one really brings it up much, but I always order the Samoan. Of course I take some of my sons Tonga Toast when he isn't looking though. Also great coffee.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom