The Western Expedition by MonorailRed

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
wremodel.jpg

The Western River Expedition - One of Marc Davis’ famed works.

A Perfectly Designed, Disney Fan Approved, Attraction Marvel.

Though the project that was never fully constructed, Western River went through on and off again talks in WDI about actually building the giant project from the 1960’s-1990’s. For those who haven’t seen this project by Marc, here’s a detailed look of the attraction from Tony Baxter.

For the past 3 years, I’ve been working on reviving this project for today’s guests. Though some may call Western River a bit of an obsession on my part :hilarious: – it has given me enormous respect for Marc Davis and Mary Blair while researching and designing this project - And in honor of Project Revival - I thought this was the best time to finally share this project.

01-27-2017

Explore the Dreams of the Wild West
Westernlogo.png

RMichael21

wremodel.jpg

The Western River Expedition - One of Marc Davis’ famed works.

A Perfectly Designed, Disney Fan Approved, Attraction Marvel.

Though the project that was never fully constructed, Western River went through on and off again talks in WDI about actually building the giant project from the 1960’s-1990’s. For those who haven’t seen this project by Marc, here’s a detailed look of the attraction from Tony Baxter.

For the past 3 years, I’ve been working on reviving this project for today’s guests. Though some may call Western River a bit of an obsession on my part :hilarious: – it has given me enormous respect for Marc Davis and Mary Blair while researching and designing this project - And in honor of Project Revival - I thought this was the best time to finally share this project.

01-27-2017

Explore the Dreams of the Wild West
View attachment 185518

Excited to see what you've come up with Red! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom