The Weird Idea Thread

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
Ever had one of those moments when an idea just pops into your head? I do. A lot of times, they're good. Other times, they are bad. However, there are some times where these ideas are just baloney. They make absolutely no sense and are totally absurd. This is a thread for those kinds of ideas, the ones that are so crazy that you wonder how they even came into your mind in the first place.

Here's just a few of my weird ideas:
1. (For Universal Studios, somewhere) Freddy Mercury's Bicycle Race, a TRON Lightcycle Run-type of roller coaster where guests ride bikes to the Queen song "Bicycle Race," and things relating to the lyrics of the song appear around them.
2. (For Universal Studios, Super Nintendo World) Wario's Rock'n'roll Ride, a VR rollercoaster where guests go in a loop thousands of times and wear goggles. All they see is Wario's mouth and hear rock music playing around them. Like Rock'n'roller coaster, there would be several different tracks:
"Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne
"Paranoid" and "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath
"Shoot to Thrill" and "Back in Black" by AC'DC
"Enter Sandman" and "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica
"Stairway to Heaven" and "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin
"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns'N'Roses
3. (For a Disney Park in the Adventureland area) Encanto: Ride it, a trackless ride where guests go through the events of the film while living out the songs, including "Surface Pressure," "We Don't Talk About Bruno," and "What Else Can I Do?" I feel like this is weird because I don't think that Encanto is much of an Adventureland film, and it would be too difficult to make.
4. (For Epcot, Seas Pavilion) The talking seas, a retheme of the Seas with Nemo and Friends where a bunch of sea creatures pass by you in a circle. This includes a beluga whale that says "Wow" and a stingray with a pouch that says "Yay."
5. (For SeaWorld) Manatee Mountain (this one needs a little explanation. When I was younger, I had a stuffed animal stingray named Ray (the previously mentioned stingray with a pouch), and sometimes, I would make him put his eyes together, say that he was a manatee, and chase my other stuffed animals around), a roller coaster where guests are chased around by a giant stingray that thinks he's a manatee.

Feel free to share any of your weird attraction ideas (but please keep it appropriate.)

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
Oh boy. Another weird idea I thought of was a trackless ride where guests go through that dorky musical in Hawkeye, Rogers: the Musical.

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
Here's another bogus idea that came to me: Get Lost, Squidward! It's a stage show for Disney's Hollywood Studios.

So this is why the show happens:
dab GIF

Squidward worked at Universal Studios Orlando, but after the parade dab happened, he was fired and had to find another job. He eventually got lost in Disney World, and soon, he found another studio: Disney's Hollywood Studios. They hired him to write a musical about how he got there, which he did. However, during the play, Spongebob and co. come looking for him, finding him in that theater and begging him to come down. Suddenly, the multiverse splits open and Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and some other Marvel superheroes enter. They think that Squidward is Ebony Maw (the guy whom Tony Stark called "Squidward" in Infinity War) and battle him, and it all ends with a big finale where DHS cast members, Spongebob characters, actors in the musical, and Marvel superheroes get in a big fight, and the winner of the fight is no other than the real Ebony Maw, who shows up and smashes them all with pieces of rubble.

It's a terrible idea that would never happen due to licensing with Universal, but I had to write it down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom