The week after Thanksgiving

Cynderella

I just want to say Holy Cow! My family used to go every year the week after Thanksgiving and it was dead. I just checked online for November because we will be at my parent's Florida house and are going to go over for 2 nights/3 days. They have MK hours until 11pm and AK until 8! I'm just shocked that it will be that crowded that they extended the hours. This could be a nightmare. Darn you people for finding our once quiet week! :fork: :lol:

disneydiva72

We have been going the week after thanksgiving for years, and I have to say it was still very uncrowded last year EXCEPT for the Very Merry Christmas Party which was packed.

Upvote 0
After Thanksgiving

We went three years ago the weekend after Thanksgiving and it was perfect. We've since been there the third week in Dec, Halloween week and a week in August, it was horrible all three times for all different reasons. I don't think it'll be too crowded. I think MK is only open one night late...we will be at the POP...nov 30-dec 7...where are you staying?

157 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

For the past two years we have gone during that time and found the crowds to be very manageable and no long lines. Before that we would go in June/July. The crowds were nothing like the summer months, and the weather was perfect. This year we are going the second week of December so I am hoping for the same, but I am not so sure because when I called at the 180 day mark for my ADRs there were quite a few resturants I could not get and I had to be more flexable with some of my times ~ not that big of a deal.

Upvote 0

majorrfb

We have been going the week after thanksgiving for years, and I have to say it was still very uncrowded last year EXCEPT for the Very Merry Christmas Party which was packed.

We traveled to the World last year Dec. 1-8, and the parks were busy but manageable. This year we travel Nov. 29-Dec. 7 and expect the same, busy but a great time. Osborne Christmas lights in the evening will make Disney's Hollywood Studios busy at night but not a problem. Frankly, I can't wait. I love the World during the Holidays.:xmas::ROFLOL::sohappy:

Upvote 0

fauna

Me too!! Me too!! Last 2 years we've gone in mid-Nov., we're hoping for even less crowds for 11/29-12/6. :king:

*posting from beachfront deck, Ocean City NJ*
*I'd still rather be in WDW!:animwink:*​

Upvote 0

Katybug

Darn you people for finding our once quiet week! :fork: :lol:

Maybe we should start telling everyone how crowded it is and they wont come back.:lookaroun

Everyone...the week after Thanksgiving stinks...you can't even ride. It's almost as bad as the week after Christmas. STAY AWAY!!!:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom