The WDW TV Loop of 2001-2

mharrington

Original Poster
I remember seeing this at WDW while I was there in 2002, with its "Tip For Today" and "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day" segments. Does anyone have any pictures of that? I especially like their four hosts for that station. Two were male and two were female. They all wore khaki pants and each had a different polo shirt on with Mickey on it. One male host wore a purple shirt and the other wore a yellow one. One of the females wore a pink shirt and the other wore a blue shirt. Does anyone have any pictures of those? I like them.

mharrington

Original Poster
Actually, upon closer inspection, I discovered that this download is different from mousebits.com. This one only has the yellow-shirted male as host, while that one has all of them. But by the same token, though, this one has the Studios on the loop. The loop on mousebits.com was omitted out of quality issues.

mharrington

Original Poster
You need to be a member of mousebits.com to view the videos therein and this one is no exception. Also you need to install the VLC media player. The female hostesses are very cute! The Asian and the blonde are quite the chicks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom