• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The WDW Parks - Incoming Additions Hopes and Predictions

KBLovesDisney

Un-popular opinion: I actually like the "GPS guy." Sure, I like the one better that was played from 2004-2012 but I don't mind the new one.
To each their own. Honestly, the last couple of times I have ridden the monorail, the narration was cut off or the people in the cars were too loud.

BlakeW39

Original Poster
Advertisement
Yep. IMO, this is one of WDW's major flaws right now...
Nice. I think that the largest flaw is quite simply, uneven park guest distribution. Magic Kingdom has about as many rides and attractions as all the others do combined and thus, Magic Kingdom is the 3rd largest of the 4 but has nearly twice as many visitors as any other park. I think the other parks need to play catch-up and open some new attractions. Lots of them.

msg7

To each their own. Honestly, the last couple of times I have ridden the monorail, the narration was cut off or the people in the cars were too loud.
Cut off. Since the automation was added, it screwed up the spiel. The spiel will play too early, too late, and sometimes not even at all. Also, the monorail will play a different line's audio. (ex: resort playing express)

dhuff

Epcot: Need to do something with the old Wonders of Life, Universe of Energy, and Odyssey restaurant areas. They also need more countries in the World Showcase. Why not turn the Odyssey and that odd little "tribal" area between Germany & China in to India and Brazil ? Those two countries are sorely missing IMHO.

Hollywood Studio: feels like half a park right now what with the construction towards the back and the closure of the Great Movie Ride. But I assume the completion of the construction project will alleviate this.

Top Bottom