The Walking Dead...

Now that I have your attention - are you a subscriber to Touring Plans? If so, will you please be kind enough to tell me what the crowd levels will be at MK, DHS, AK & EP from Saturday, Nov. 24 - Friday, Nov. 30th.

We had our trip planned prior to the official announcement of the FLE opening. I was "hoping" it would have opened a little earlier than planned so the surge of people wanting to see it in the beginning would have slowed down by the time our trip rolled around but now I'm not so sure.

I'll still have a great time - after all, I'll be at WDW! I'm just wondering if I should change around our schedule some to make it a little easier on us. This is our first time going during this time of year and I want to try to see as much as possible!

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

stefan74

According to Touring Plans...

Saturday, November 24 - 10 MK/HS Best Parks, AK Worst Park
Sunday, November 25 - 9 MK Best Park, HS Worst Park
Monday, November 26 - 4 HS Best Park, MK Worst Park
Tuesday, November 27 - 2 MK Best Park, AK Worst Park
Wednesday, November 28 - 3 MK Best Park, EP Worst Park
Thursday, November 29 - 2 EP Best Park, HS Worst Park
Friday, November 30 - 2 AK Best Park, EP Worst Park (Christmas Parade Taping at MK)

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

Hey, I have the perfect answer to your question!

Now that I have your attention...
walking-dead-2.jpg

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

Just so you all know... Last September while waiting in line, I noticed a woman wearing a Stone Mountain GA t-shirt. I asked if she was from Georgia, because I am also. It turned out she lived in the same town I did. We got to talking and she told me they were going as Zombies to MNSSHP. She then proceeded to show me pictures of them dressed as Zombies. I thought how odd... her family regularly dresses as Zombies.... Her teenage daughter then blurts out that Dad is a makeup artist for The Walking Dead. They then started showing me pictures of the actors and actresses in and out of makeup and everything in between. I am a big fan of the show so I was duly impressed. So you see... there is a Walking Dead WDW connection! ;)

Upvote 0

daisyduckie

I suggest you look at EasyWDW. I have found that site to be very accurate when it comes to park attendance levels, and there is a nice explanation on there about how the FLE will affect crowds.

Upvote 0

CrazyForDisney

Original Poster
Just so you all know... Last September while waiting in line, I noticed a woman wearing a Stone Mountain GA t-shirt. I asked if she was from Georgia, because I am also. It turned out she lived in the same town I did. We got to talking and she told me they were going as Zombies to MNSSHP. She then proceeded to show me pictures of them dressed as Zombies. I thought how odd... her family regularly dresses as Zombies.... Her teenage daughter then blurts out that Dad is a makeup artist for The Walking Dead. They then started showing me pictures of the actors and actresses in and out of makeup and everything in between. I am a big fan of the show so I was duly impressed. So you see... there is a Walking Dead WDW connection! ;)
That is AWESOME! I love that show SO much :D

Upvote 0

jmcdougall

Now that I have your attention - are you a subscriber to Touring Plans? If so, will you please be kind enough to tell me what the crowd levels will be at MK, DHS, AK & EP from Saturday, Nov. 24 - Friday, Nov. 30th.

We had our trip planned prior to the official announcement of the FLE opening. I was "hoping" it would have opened a little earlier than planned so the surge of people wanting to see it in the beginning would have slowed down by the time our trip rolled around but now I'm not so sure.

I'll still have a great time - after all, I'll be at WDW! I'm just wondering if I should change around our schedule some to make it a little easier on us. This is our first time going during this time of year and I want to try to see as much as possible!

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

Upvote 0

CrazyForDisney

Original Poster
touring plans does a GREAT job. it's only $8 a year so why not support them?
Honestly, because I don't feel like it. I've seen others on here help out people which is extremely nice of them to do. I answer questions / help out if I can. I was just hoping for the same courtesy. I'm not trying to sound rude - but you asked so I'm giving an honest answer. Besides, it doesn't HAVE to be from Touring Plans. As daisyduckie indicated earlier, I can go to easywdw to get the same info. I wasn't aware of that website so it's nice to know about it. And it's free.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom