The Value of a Rumor

WED Purist

Original Poster
I don't get here much, so it takes a while to catch up on threads. I've always wondered, if you honestly thought about it, would you want rumors confirmed? Is it better to hear a rumor and discuss it, or have it verified as soon as it comes out? Would you like to know if what someone says is just flat out wrong, or do you enjoy discussing what might be? Would you really want to see inside WDI's research department, or have you ever thought of how boring mechanical engineering can be? Just curious.

gonnichi

I would love to see into WDI's research dept. It would be amazing to see what has all been dreamt up. Just imagin the possibilities. As far as Mechanical Engineering I leave that up to the Mathematicians, you dont have to be an engineer to be a great designer, you just have to run it by an engineer, lol.

The_Mesh_Hatter

I don't get here much, so it takes a while to catch up on threads. I've always wondered, if you honestly thought about it, would you want rumors confirmed? Is it better to hear a rumor and discuss it, or have it verified as soon as it comes out? Would you like to know if what someone says is just flat out wrong, or do you enjoy discussing what might be? Would you really want to see inside WDI's research department, or have you ever thought of how boring mechanical engineering can be? Just curious.

What are you talking about? (Mechanically) Engineering is half the fun.

luv

I just like to think about the What-ifs. It is the nature of gossip that people who discuss it will usually want to know where you heard it and where they heard it, etc.

Me, I'm just interested and like to imagine what would happen if whatever it was came to fruition. :)

I need no source. I will never put up a two word "link, please" post. :)

Lee

Adventurer
Yes. I want rumors confirmed. Just the facts.
And yes, I'd like to see pay a visit to R&D.

GeorgiaPinesRJB

Rumors. I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.

Hans-Landa1.jpg

WED99

I plan on being a mechanical engineer because I love designing and building things. There is nothing boring about it to me.

WED Purist

Original Poster
I wasn't taking a shot at mechanical engineers, it's just that working on the minute details of a prototype can get a little tedious sometimes. The engineers love it, but I don't think it would make for good guest tours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom