The Ultimate Guide To Mickey's Very Merry X-mas Party

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
who appears every year at the end of the MVMCParade? mickey??????????????

SANTA . i think it goes Goofy Santa and then the real santa. Santa has always been the last person unless you count the people who pick up the ropes.i still want to know about the admission thing from earlier.

thanks....i just thought it would be someone/something disney...afterall it is Disneyworld

kev9035

Thanks!

All that "insider" information is great! Thanks so much for posting it! I've been to MVMCP a couple of times before and cannot wait for this year!

I did not go last year but the year before...The only option, as I was told, to stay in the park, was to have PS at one of the participating resturaunts. I think we chose Tony's Town Square, If that's right off Main Street by the train. Disney Security would not let anyone out untill 7. I'm definatley going to do the wristband thing this year. Thanks Again for all the very very useful information!

Cheryl

Wow! That's great about the early entry at 4 p.m. for the VMCP! And here we were going to take a nap at the resort until we needed to get up and go to the VMCP! THis is awesome! Thanks for sharing the info with us!:sohappy: :sohappy:

balexan28

We called Disney tonight and asked about getting in after 4pm and getting a wristband for the MVMCP and the man we talked to knew nothing about it. How can we find out for sure once we arrive on whether we can get in or not? Thanks Bonnie

GalacticGobbler

Here are the times

Attachments

• mvmcp.jpg
    mvmcp.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 93

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by Worldphile
What's the view of the perimeter fireworks like from the Garden Grille? We were thinking of making a PS for dinner there one night when a MVMCP is going on.

Garden Grill is in EPCOT - there are no windows so the view will be pretty disappointing !!

TomDisney

Thanks. A friend of mine is going and wanted to know if the park was as crowded for this as it was during the day and I couldn't remember. I know I went on an off night to begin with.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by TomDisney
Thanks. A friend of mine is going and wanted to know if the park was as crowded for this as it was during the day and I couldn't remember. I know I went on an off night to begin with.

I worked on 2 nights in 99. It was cold, but it wasn't packed at all. SO I don't know if I lucked out as well. :D

cymbaldiva

The last time I was there was Dec '00 ...

(Bugs, bugs - ICK!!!! )

Sorry , I still get twitchy sometimes about that.. guess I have issues! :animwink:

Anyway, it was too crowded for my taste ...Way back in the day (okay, the mid-90's) the tickets were far more limited. It really was just like being in a Disney commercial! :) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom