The Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide?

rachels

Original Poster
Has anyone ever bought this,and if so did it save you time and money like it says it does? :veryconfu

powlessfamily4

I have looked at a few guides, unfortunately not the one you reference. Personally I think the best source for savings is right here on this form. There are many knowledgeable people with tons of tips and suggestions you probably would not find in a book. Search the forms and ask questions. I am sure you will receive your answers.

rachels

Original Poster
I have looked at a few guides, unfortunately not the one you reference. Personally I think the best source for savings is right here on this form. There are many knowledgeable people with tons of tips and suggestions you probably would not find in a book. Search the forms and ask questions. I am sure you will receive your answers.

Yes somewhere on here I read that you can buy a double cheeseburger meal and buy a bun for a dollar and voila! meal for 2.

CleveRocks

I've read it.

There are no actual "secrets," no "insider" information. ALL of the information in there is available on this forum and on other message boards.

That being said, if you DON'T enjoy researching and learning for yourself, then the book can be very helpful. Imagine you're someone who doesn't like spending hours and hours gathering tidbits of information and yakking about it with others.

If you want "just the facts," the e-book is convenient because you can look in the table of contents and the index and go to exactly where you want to go to find out what you need to know.

But, trust me, there are no secrets in there. If you like poking around places like WDWMagic for info, then I say HAPPY HUNTING!

Testtrack321

I prefer books or material that offer more than just "we researched for you and went", I like it when they go above and beyond, like Unofficial Guide's work with touring plan software, crowd calendar, their resorts work, and Lines app.

rachels

Original Poster
I've read it.

There are no actual "secrets," no "insider" information. ALL of the information in there is available on this forum and on other message boards.

That being said, if you DON'T enjoy researching and learning for yourself, then the book can be very helpful. Imagine you're someone who doesn't like spending hours and hours gathering tidbits of information and yakking about it with others.

If you want "just the facts," the e-book is convenient because you can look in the table of contents and the index and go to exactly where you want to go to find out what you need to know.

But, trust me, there are no secrets in there. If you like poking around places like WDWMagic for info, then I say HAPPY HUNTING!

I'm always skeptical about things that say they can save you hundreds and thousand of dollars if you buy my book. I do spend quite a bit of time poking about these sites.

NYwdwfan

I'm always skeptical about things that say they can save you hundreds and thousand of dollars if you buy my book. I do spend quite a bit of time poking about these sites.

They MAKE lots of money off people hoping to save hundreds of thousands of dollars. Stick around here...you'll save money AND get a few laughs along the way!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom