• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report The Tuvalu Chronicles ~ Chapter 25 *PART TU*

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Advertisement
Iv been away from the boards for a few day but all caught up now loving the live updates and looking forward to 'Part Tu' have a great time ladies.
Thanks, @Gurt!

Longers

Man, I'm not on the site for a few days and one report ends and another is already underway!!! I was looking forward to the live report, but I'm happy with updates. Enjoyed your review of the dessert party. So much has changed since our last visit. Started the planning for our first time back in six years. Bought AP number one this week! Three more to go. Planning on Late July 2020. Traveling to Eastern Europe next week, then Phoenix for a wedding. But, after we get back, its full steam ahead Disney planning!!!
I knew you’d be back!

Have a good vacation next week

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
UPDATE:

I have been trying to post photos but I keep getting an error message: The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

Not sure what’s going on. Any ideas?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
BTMRR today?

Think of me..........
You know we will! :inlove:

The rain rain rain
Came down down down

and washed away Tuvalu and Em!

Sorry that just popped into my head and was threatening to go into an endless loop in my head if I didn't let it out!
Glad you Let it Go!

Hello! I am kind of new to these parts and have been really enjoying reading your TR! Especially the live parts! It has been helping me get through my work day to read the updates. Thank you for sharing all the fun!
Welcome to the forums! Thanks for joining in!

DisneyGigi

UPDATE:

I have been trying to post photos but I keep getting an error message: The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded.

Are you on the app?
Test- app is working for me. 4ABA3D2C-499B-4A8A-A1BC-F880808B63C5.jpeg

riverside

UPDATE:

I was just adding on to my TR & I keep getting the same error. The first error message was something along the lines of the file was not a photo like expected & now I'm getting the same thing that you are. @DisneyGigi I'm using a computer.

Top Bottom