Pre-Trip The Trip Reports Made Me Do It

Sooooo after spending a lot of time reading all the great trip reports I thought I would introduce myself and have a go at my own pre-trip report!

When: November 29th-December 9th

Where: We will be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House.
This will be our third stay at the lodge and we’ve had great experiences to date.

Why: To see all the Christmas decorations and events!

We last visited in March 2018, whilst doing my final planning I read a lot of trip reports covering Christmas visits and immediately knew I wanted to visit during the holidays. We weren’t meant to be coming back until 2021 but when we returned home and the U.K. free dining offer released just weeks later we rebooked!

we will also be celebrating 15 years together during this trip!

who:
Me and my other half, M, whose learnt to love Disney!

Attachments

• 578BA7FE-A84D-40D1-B3A5-97F5C3ACD64A.jpeg
    578BA7FE-A84D-40D1-B3A5-97F5C3ACD64A.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

Oh bother!

Original Poster
Almost in single figures!!

I’m really enjoying seeing everyone’s pictures of Christmas decorations and trees! I’m working on M to do a gingerbread house tour. Mostly I want to see the Grand Floridian. For our GF experts if we went one evening what’s your tips for best place to watch the fireworks from GF?

Oh bother!

Original Poster
3 days to go!

we mostly packed yesterday.... but apparently 23kgs of luggage each just isn’t enough🤦‍♀️
had to repack several times sacrificing more outfit choices each time!

Our first night plans are to ride SDD in the dark and then head to springs for one of these....
0A2D1871-EDCE-4E0B-A0EC-063B4A191F8D.jpeg

I’m hoping to convince M he would really like to look around the Christmas tree trail after that but we will see how exhausted we are from the flight and time change.

Minnesota disney fan

Hope you have a safe trip. WE were at WDW March of 2018 also! staying at POFQ. Love that time of year, but booked December of 2018 just to see the Christmas decorations. It was a lot of fun and such beautiful decorations! I know you will love it. We also go to Universal for 2 days each trip. Can't wait for your TR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom