The Tree of Life Awakens

TTA94

So does anyone know what's going on with the newly installed aerial tree "firefly" lighting around the park? The exit of Pandora (By FOTLK) had lasers shining up at some of the trees and the backside of the ToL they have both lasers and steady on yellowish lights in some of the trees.... It almost appears as they might not be fully finished installing them since it was only a few random trees?

cjkeating

So does anyone know what's going on with the newly installed aerial tree "firefly" lighting around the park? The exit of Pandora (By FOTLK) had lasers shining up at some of the trees and the backside of the ToL they have both lasers and steady on yellowish lights in some of the trees.... It almost appears as they might not be fully finished installing them since it was only a few random trees?

Any pictures? I hadn't heard anything else about these.

TTA94

Any pictures? I hadn't heard anything else about these.

I did not take any unfortunately. They must have been just installed since I have not seen them before. Also the back of the ToL now has projections with random moving animals... but I don't think the actual shows are taking place on the back yet, if they will at all.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
This past Sunday marked exactly one year since the death of Harambe. I'm appalled at the lack of remembrance on here.

I was referring to the market area in the Africa section, not the gorilla.... :rolleyes:

However, yes, the killing of that beautiful animal was a tragedy...and totally unnecessary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom