The Travel Channel?

StarScream86

Are there any listings on the travel channel that feature the walt disney world resort and especially everest, this month and next month too?

matthope03

If you go to the travel channel website and type in walt disey world then click on tv listings you can see what they have coming up for the month. Currently the only show they have listed is a behind the scenes airing February 13 at 7pm. Most likely this is the exact same show that has been aired before.

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

SallyShine said:
The Disney shows they run on the travel channel are several years old. I doubt they have updated any since Everest opened.

This is true. The most recent one on The Travel Channel is from 2004 ("Fan's Guide ..."). I did record a "Modern Marvels" off The History Channel that is from 2005 and includes some footage of EE under construction. It's not much, but it's the most recent thing I've seen on TV.

Thank goodness for Tivo and wish lists! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Speedbird

If you guys across the pond record these shows, please share them with the less connected here in the UK. Upload the to Disney Central please!!

Thanks!

Upvote 0

steviej

why did they take down that whole channel dedicated entirely to Disney World that was briefly on cablevision in the northeast last summer?

Upvote 0

-SIR-

A whole channel dedicated to WDW?!? some how im seeing stacy and chrissa 24/7 in our homes... yikes! Still I would be very very jealous if the northeast had it and we down here in the south diddnt.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Maybe Travel Channel would do some new disney shows if disney started doing a "Disney Poker Tour"
sorry, do i sound bitter? Just needing my Disney fix ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom