The Town Center construction

the.dreamfinder

The recently opened an Olive Garden in center city Philadelphia. I cannot understand why anyone would go to an Olive Garden in a city filled with great Italian restaurants!
Ralph’s has gone downhill, based on my visit last fall. Neighborhood has a different vibe now as Mexicans and Asians moved in as the Italians moved to the suburbs.

So go to the suburbs? 🤷‍♂️

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm a country boy that's easy to please. I like Olive Garden. :)

930.gif

DisneyDebRob

Ralph’s has gone downhill, based on my visit last fall. Neighborhood has a different vibe now as Mexicans and Asians moved in as the Italians moved to the suburbs.

So go to the suburbs? 🤷‍♂️
There are a few good ones here in the burbs but not as many as you would think. Now good pizza? Plenty of them!

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Wednesday, June 10, 2020. One of the four "semi-permanent" kiosks between Planet Hollywood and Disney Style has been removed. The portable shrubbery screens hide the underground plumbing and electrical connections. This kiosk was actually removed in May (or before), but I wasn't able to capture a photo until today.

IMG_3001.JPG

Update as of Monday, June 15, 2020. With expanded seating now, it's as if the kiosk never existed. The old kiosk was where the table and chairs in the center of the photo is located.

IMG_3006.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom