The Sweetest Shop on Main Street

Clark Griswold

Original Poster
I'm sure everyone has visited on numerous occasions the Main Street Confectionary located in the Magic Kingdom near the front entrance. I was wondering what everyone's favorite treats are from the Confectionary. I absolutely crave the taffy and Wonka bars along with the cotton candy. I even have an entire bag of candy in my refrigerator right now! What about you?:sohappy:

rainfully

The only thing I think I've ever had from there was a chocolate covered Mickey pretzel rolled in oreo crumbs... quite yummy! :slurp:

LeeSeeBabe

Cotton Candy!

Def. the Cotton Candy. It's hard to find fresh stuff on a normal day in your hometown, so i always eat so much i get tired of it until the next trip!! I love the fudge, but I always need milk with fudge so I never get it there. AND it is a little tradition of my own to get a bag of Jelly Belly's before gettin on PotC.

I am a Candy NUT!

Me on my Candy high --> :p

WDWcrazy626

I LOVE to get the Nestle Toll House Chocolate chip cookies and eat them with nice cold milk while waiting for the parade(which ever it may be at the time) to start. :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Main Street Bakery

I had the great pleasure of working at the Main Street Bakery for a couple days (Extra hours) when I was a CP, and I can't remember how many THOUSANDS of cookes they go through on a daily basis....they also "pump out" the scent of baking cookies to get you guys to come in :p (I'm sure EVERYONE knows this by now!) ALso, aren't the Main Street Bakery costumes the CUTEST??? Think: blue/white vertical striped dresses w/puffed sleeves and big white aprons over the top...SO CUTE!!:D

~heather

WDWcrazy626 said:
I LOVE to get the Nestle Toll House Chocolate chip cookies and eat them with nice cold milk while waiting for the parade(which ever it may be at the time) to start. :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

themack618

O O, I work in the Confectionary kitchen. I sometimes make the chocolate-dipped strawberries, cotton candy, the chocolate marshmallows and occasionally Mickey rice crispie cakes. I like all the candy in the Confectionary (since I make most of them). But dont eat the candy notepad....its not that great.

WDWSwashbuckler

I remember eating so much there during my CP, it's hard to remember anything in particular at all. *sigh* coming back to this forum is making me miss those 5 months of fantastic days and nights. Soon! (maybe)

kaylasmom

Nothing better than the Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy!!!!!!

Except maybe the chocolate covered strawberries....

or the fudge...

or the chocolate covered rice crispy treats...

AH.... it's all too yummy to decide which is my favorite!

Aurora23

It's a tradition, we always get the character cookies that have the hard icing on them. Especially when I go to WDW without the kids, that's what they always ask for. They are so pretty and bright!

LeeSeeBabe

themack618 said:
O O, I work in the Confectionary kitchen. I sometimes make the chocolate-dipped strawberries, cotton candy, the chocolate marshmallows and occasionally Mickey rice crispie cakes. I like all the candy in the Confectionary (since I make most of them). But dont eat the candy notepad....its not that great.

Yum, I would probably be licking my fingers the whole time. Best not have me working in a candy kitchen :slurp:

M. Racer

Clark Griswold said:
I'm sure everyone has visited on numerous occasions the Main Street Confectionary located in the Magic Kingdom near the front entrance. I was wondering what everyone's favorite treats are from the Confectionary. I absolutely crave the taffy and Wonka bars along with the cotton candy. I even have an entire bag of candy in my refrigerator right now! What about you?:sohappy:

I love the kamikaze shots and the ice cold beer.:lol:

DisneyFanLS

I absolutely ADORE those darn BIG ole RICE KRISPIES TREATS!!! For my wife, it would be the peanut butter fudge...(she once ate herself SICK on that stuff)!!!!!!!! :hurl: :slurp:

M. Racer

DisneyFanLS said:
I absolutely ADORE those darn BIG ole RICE KRISPIES TREATS!!! For my wife, it would be the peanut butter fudge...(she once ate herself SICK on that stuff)!!!!!!!! :hurl: :slurp:

What a treat:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom