Trip Report The Story Comes ALIVE! *COMPLETED*

Hello again, my friends.

For nearly a decade it has been such a joy for me to write about 50 (yes, 50!) different trips that I have taken to WDW - including one that was virtual. ;)

The reason? You, the reader.

I don’t do trip reports for my own documentation. I have journals for that. I write because I love interacting with y’all. Your encouragement, humor, curiosity and even snark (*ahem* @amjt660) assure me that I am not alone in my crazy affection for Disney parks. A big thanks to each of you!

I am very fortunate to be a frequent visitor to WDW (despite what @Mr Ferret 88 believes, I do not live there!) and am entering a season of monthly visits. Trip reporting is time consuming (as those of you who’ve written can attest) but I’m not ready to completely give it up - yet.

What I’d like to do is keep this as an ongoing TR for the rest of 2023. It will be highlights and moments, with live posting as the goal. My story coming alive, so to speak.

First up is spring break with my favorite girl.

AA48F088-9593-431D-9863-5A1CC9431BEF.jpeg

Followed closely by a getaway with my favorite guy.

22534EF9-828F-43F6-A922-359B962CEC72.jpeg

There will be Magician meets. New experiences. And (as always) the unexpected.

I hope you’ll join the fun!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Early dinner at this guy’s place

IMG_0251.jpeg

I was SUPER CAREFUL walking up the stairs.

“Three steps, Mom. One, two, three,” Em joked. But I knew she didn’t want me to trip again.

We both ordered the same salad and were most pleased with our choice. If you like the ingredients listed in the description below, you will LOVE this salad!

IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0254.jpeg

Dinner view.

IMG_0255.jpeg

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Want to know our next attraction?

Here’s a clue.

IMG_0267.jpeg

Preemptive ride photo.

IMG_0265.jpeg

The man in front of me recorded THE. ENTIRE. RIDE. on his phone. I wanted to lean over and ask, “Just how often are you going to watch this?”

IMG_0270.jpeg

Be PRESENT IN THE MOMENT, dude.

There are plenty of better-quality Pirates of the Caribbean videos you can watch on YouTube.

Speaking of high quality… :hilarious:

IMG_0283.jpeg

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Want to know our next attraction?

Here’s a clue.

View attachment 720945

Preemptive ride photo.

View attachment 720946

The man in front of me recorded THE. ENTIRE. RIDE. on his phone. I wanted to lean over and ask, “Just how often are you going to watch this?”

View attachment 720947

Be PRESENT IN THE MOMENT, dude.

There are plenty of better-quality Pirates of the Caribbean videos you can watch on YouTube.

Speaking of high quality… :hilarious:

View attachment 720948
What the heck is on that girls head?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Saturday, June 3 - Bonus Day!

On family vacations when our kids were young, Woody and I would often surprise them with staying an extra night. Sometimes this decision was made last-minute, as I would sneak to the Front Desk to ask if we could do so.

It is one of my favorite memories.

Although Em knew about this bonus day a little more in advance, she was happily surprised when I shared the news.

Especially since it meant 24 hours in her fave resort.

IMG_0287.jpeg

Our room wasn’t ready but we were willing to take any room that was available.

So we’ll be sharing a king, @Darstarr. 😉

IMG_0285.jpeg

It’s a disability access room which means a stall shower, yay!

IMG_0286.jpeg

A downside? This room does not have a clothes closet! :jawdrop: There are no hangers nor hooks on the wall for any garments. We can manage for one night, but I can’t imagine staying in this room longer than that.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Saturday, June 4 - Bonus Day!

On family vacations when our kids were young, Woody and I would often surprise them with staying an extra night. Sometimes this decision was made last-minute, as I would sneak to the Front Desk to ask if we could do so.

It is one of my favorite memories.

Although Em knew about this bonus day a little more in advance, she was happily surprised when I shared the news.

Especially since it meant 24 hours in her fave resort.

View attachment 721021

Our room wasn’t ready but we were willing to take any room that was available.

So we’ll be sharing a king, @Darstarr. 😉

View attachment 721022

It’s a disability access room which means a stall shower, yay!

View attachment 721023

A downside? This room does not have a clothes closet! :jawdrop: There are no hangers nor hooks on the wall for any garments. We can manage for one night, but I can’t imagine staying in this room longer than that.

Today is actually June 3rd…stop making time go faster…! ;) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom