The sounds of WDW....

PolynesianPrincess

The monorail spiel, the sound of the horse drawn trolley and other street cars going up Main Street, the sounds from Tower of Terror as your standing outside, Fantasmic, Illuminations, Spectro.... I've only recently like @nc_disneyfreak noticed the music at the entrance to the parks. I feel like I'm so consumed with other things and the excitement of being there, that I don't notice the music! lol

bethymouse

-The sound when you go up the hill on Big Thunder Mountain
-Tapestry of Nations
-Any music loops
- Haunted Mansion ballroom music
- SpectroMagic
- Celebrate a Dream Come True
- That loud sound of the brakes on the tea cups
- the MK train
- The monorail
- the boat whistle in Liberty Square
- Wishes
- Illuminations
- the Jungle Cruise line music
That says it all! Your list is terrific!:D

MikeTaylorSound

AK - Kilamanjaro Safaris - Hapa Duniani
AK - The Oasis - Area Loop
EPCOT - Entrance Loop
EPCOT - Spaceship Earth Score (new 2007)
EPCOT - Fountain of Nations
EPCOT - World Showcase Germany - Jimmy Dorsey - Clarinet Polka
EPCOT - World Showcase Mexico - Three Caballeros
DHS - Tower of Terror - Area Loop
MK - Adventureland Music Loop 1 (also used in AK)
MK - Adventrueland - Yo-Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me
MK - Cinderella Castle Medley
MK - Fantasyland - It's a Small World
MK - Fantasyland - Village Haus Area - Min Vatter Eisch In Appenzaller (yodeling)
MK - Main Street USA - Junk Man Rag
MK - Tomorrowland - Larry Charlton - Bubble Shuffle
MK - Tomorrowland - Vangelis - Elsewhere
MK - Tomorrowland - Sherman Brothers - There's a Great, Big Beautiful Tomorrow
WDW - Mickey Mouse March (mostly on the shuttles)

nc_disneyfreak

Original Poster
great posts everyone! i like the the magic express video, the general sounds of main street, the screams of people going down splash mountain, even the sound of the upside down waterfall at epcot...its just nice to sit and rest over there....man theres so many!

litaljohn

when I think Disney sounds there's three that always stand out or me.
first and most familiar to most is the music and songs of splash mountain. absolute favorite ride for a story.
secondly, comes from live music, specifically off kilter. it's pretty good music regardless that you can listen to, but it's always great when someone else who has seen them picks it up and realizes its them playin in my car.
and thirdly, perhaps the rarest sound you hear in Disney is going on SGE and hearing a guy clap and cheer for skippy, usually followed by someone in my group telling me to calm down. (still have my skippy stuffed animal, wish they were still sold more often, though I think Disney wants people to forget about SGE existing

Go
This is my first thread ill be starting. It will either be a success or crash and burn lol...Im on youtube listening to the EPCOT soundtrack and its giving me goosebumps. Weve been to WDW twice so far, with another trip in april 2014...I must be honest though, i dont ever recall hearing this music play while walking in epcot..Where is it playing at? What is everyones favorite sounds of WDW? Is it a particular theme park soundtrack, a certain ride etc? Thanks!

Go to wdwmagic.com and click on the "park bench" videos. Sit back and relax ....

FrankLapidus

My iTunes is full of music from the parks. My absolute favourite is the Tomorrowland area loop, I love that music and can listen to it for hours. I love the Epcot entrance music and Innoventions loop too. The Tower of Terror queue music is also a favourite of mine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom